• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
DestinyStarGirlfriend-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
WTF I know it's shit Shiravune translation but this looks like fucking MTL! The summary is crap and the sentences are just as bad!

ShaunV2

Aug 15, 2023
Got a copy of it from Nyaa and it actually works.
The copy from Nyaa is broken as well, this visual novel is completely unplayable.

Second, regardless of using the patch or not, the game will randomly and frequently stop registering inputs. The mouse will still highlight menus, but nothing else works, be it keyboard shortcuts or the mouse.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: falafelswoop

loki730

Mar 14, 2022
Nothing great about this visual novel when it is unplayable.
I had the same issue until I updated my video card drivers, now it seems to work just fine. Figured I'd throw it out there in case others are having similar issues.

ShaunV2

Aug 15, 2023
I had the same issue until I updated my video card drivers, now it seems to work just fine. Figured I'd throw it out there in case others are having similar issues.
My GPU drivers are up to date, and this did not solve the problem at all, the GPU drivers aren't the issue anyways, they have nothing to do with mouse/keyboard input, this issue affects the game with or without the adult patch (including the Japanese version), it is broken and unplayable no matter where you get it from, and this includes legit bought copies of the visual novel.

Last edited:

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
Cringe as fuck, and very short. This is beyond cringe, into the next-level beyond the cringe of anime. The art is okay but not amazing. Even the Nin-Nin games are less cringe than this.

ShaunV2

Aug 15, 2023
I've given up trying to read this since it is completely unplayable no matter what I do, even trying to read/play it on Windows 11 doesn't help, it is still unplayable.

ShaunV2

Aug 15, 2023
Good luck playing it, it has a major issue that renders inputs from registering.

Cringe as fuck, and very short. This is beyond cringe, into the next level beyond the cringe of anime. The art is okay but not amazing. Even the Nin-Nin games are less cringe than this.
This is false. Not cringe at all.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes