Tecton

May 25, 2017
Damn... I have no idea what to say, this is a terribly strange situation.

Thanks, I'll cap that.

I've already checked it and know about it. As of now, this is the last sequence in the game, so if you've reached that point nothing further is available. I'll fix this in future updates so the player can't get to that old location.

Same as above.

It looks like this because there was a male actor on this frame that I had to remove. The players complained that different male faces kept appearing in different scenes so I countered it this way.

LOL. You are right, by the way they are quite similar. I'll correct it because Chanel needs a rework anyway, and Abella's scenes will come in handy since she's also in the game.

As usual, I tried to fix one thing and screwed up another... Patch in the link.

For the moment, I think it simply deserves this rating. I need 2 more months to rework everything I did in the past, so that the whole game keeps the level of the last updates. Then I think the rating will improve.

This is because you have rejected Cody. Ariel is a transgender character you meet later.

I have already answered this above. All media from this thread have been removed. It will return in some time.
So there's an incest patch and a renovation patch, both are the .html, so...there's no patch that has both, is there?

ai...

May 30, 2019
So there's an incest patch and a renovation patch, both are the .html, so...there's no patch that has both, is there?
If you know how to change variables in whatever browser you're using you don't need a patch. I just found the variable named "houselevel" mine was at 2 and changed the houselevel=3 and that fixed it. The only issue I had with it after that was the pool it was showing it was available but in my variables it said housepool=false. So I changed that to true just to be safe.

Advanprince

Jan 17, 2021
Can someone share their progress with the house renovation only? I'm just need to be able to renovate the house since I'm only playing the online version in Android phone.

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Can someone share their progress with the house renovation only? I'm just need to be able to renovate the house since I'm only playing the online version in Android phone.
I uploaded the patch to the offline version, and forgot to update the online version... It should be working now.

Apr 2, 2023
Decided to play through from the beginning. After I upgraded the house the first time and finished off upgrading the rooms a second time. There is no option to update the house again.

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Decided to play through from the beginning. After I upgraded the house the first time and finished off upgrading the rooms a second time. There is no option to update the house again.
I checked it a while ago and everything is already working. Either you haven't downloaded the patch that fixes this or you haven't upgraded all the rooms that are available, including the home gym.
the dice game doesnt work
Do you mean this game in a tavern in the village? What's not working there?

Apr 2, 2023
I checked it a while ago and everything is already working. Either you haven't downloaded the patch that fixes this or you haven't upgraded all the rooms that are available, including the home gym.

Do you mean this game in a tavern in the village? What's not working there?
Yea, sorry about that. I had just read your post about the patch. I added it and was able to reno the house but now I can't seem to update the workout room.

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
I think I may have screwed up somewhere. I did all the Church missions I could, but still don't see the police station anywhere.
Edit: My curse of finding answers after I ask a question in a forum continues. Mr. Juice's missions where locked behind those Dungeon scenes that I was avoiding.

Last edited:

filipecobra

Nov 27, 2023
hi its Ashley in this version of the game? if yes how can i find? i only find the bunker after strange house
im stuck in the strange house dont have where to buy the goods..
and its possible have sex in the claudia room?
ps: i begin and play all game online in the last version..
thanks in advance for the reply..
and congrats to the creator..

chickenlava1

Jan 2, 2020
Can anyone give a quick rundown of Mr.Juice's storyline. Totally lost. Not sure how far I am, but I already bought the gym and sniper, if that pertains to his story.

Edit: Wow, progressed just as I post this, I guess I was supposed to go to the office

Holwis

Nov 2, 2017
After finishing the prison i went back because i missed a few scenes, now i can't get out anymore o_o

2.40 star(s) 35 Votes