GoGom

May 13, 2019
There is only a bunker in the forest and that's it, there's nothing else?

Last edited:

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
How do I find the Nursing home?
You will find the option to employ yourself in a retirement home on the main character's computer. The option will not appear if you are playing on an old save.
The incest patch looks hella sus. Can someone confirm that it's OK?
Why is this so suspicious? It's simply an html file just like the one in the package, which weighs 8gb only with the words stepmom changed to mom etc.
There is only a bunker in the forest and that's it, there's nothing else?
The strange house will unlock after you get out of prison.
how do I get to the police?
To get to the police thread you must first pass the university, then the church, then the Mr. Juice thread and only then will you get the opportunity to be a police officer.

Last edited:
Reactions: GoGom

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
The one that downloaded the first time was called Destroyer 0_77 incest_patch.rar and is 130 MB. The one that downloads now when I click the link is called Destroyer-077-incest-patchrar-Hola-browser-setup-C-Mmdb1 and is 1.38 MB. Both are vastly too large to be a simple HTML file and both demand to make changes to my Setup files when I try to open them. Plainly they are not the incest patch.
I don't know if I'm responding to a troll or what. From the very beginning, there is the same link that contains a 382 kb file.

GoGom

May 13, 2019
If it says Girls:46 on the left side of the screen, does that mean I haven't watched all the content yet?

2.40 star(s) 35 Votes