ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Just started the game so how can i earn the money for renovations working at the places doesn't earn much or do i just need to save up so i can buy some places to earn a steady stream

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Looks as though there are some missing slashes from the closing speech tag on most of the text during the french doctor scene.
1688427175039.png

Reactions: Synful62

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Just started the game so how can i earn the money for renovations working at the places doesn't earn much or do i just need to save up so i can buy some places to earn a steady stream
Dealing drugs, doing other storyline tasks will also give you some money and unlock opportunities to buy businesses that will bring you a steady income.
how to finish giorgio mission 2?
Outskirts>village
Looks as though there are some missing slashes from the closing speech tag on most of the text during the french doctor scene.
View attachment 2743084
Ohhh shieeet. I fucked up whole quest. I am just now fixing it. Thank you for the information.

Synful62

Jun 21, 2018
Destroyer v0.88 Cheats :

new - opens cheat menu
IamVip - access to VIP island for free
is - premium tinder
better - all tinder girls
Would you happen to know the cheat for money? this reno is costly,lol
*i'm a dumbass,i found it,thanks for the cheats info

Last edited:

jrwizzard

Sep 4, 2020
i cant seem to get the option to renovate. I have vacuumed 10+ times, washed dishes 10+ times. I occasionally get the chance to see mom masturbate when i use her door. All she does is bitch at me for not helping.

Maybe the incest patch broke it? idk...

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
i cant seem to get the option to renovate. I have vacuumed 10+ times, washed dishes 10+ times. I occasionally get the chance to see mom masturbate when i use her door. All she does is bitch at me for not helping.

I just checked it on the online version and everything works as expected. You talk to mom, clean 5 times, a message pops up saying you won't improve your relationship with her any further, you go to talk to her, a new event icon appears and after the conversation the renovation option unlocks. I don't know why it doesn't work for you, can you send your save?
where is the mud?
In the forest. It's right>right>left>left>left

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
I can not renovate house wıth this update. do i missing something?

I don't know if anyone else has had this problem, but I did a quick check on what could be wrong and it looks like you used the cheat for full corruption without even finishing one quest. The player gets 1 point of corruption for each cleanup, and the second quest was locked at 10 points, using the cheats you suddenly had 500, so the quest didn't appear. My mistake, I did not anticipate that someone would do that. I have already fixed it. Below as well as in the main post appeared hotfix. Greetings and enjoy the game.

Hotfix 0.88:

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Loving the incremental vibe it has to it.

A few potential errors I noted. Mostly minor stuff with tags. Hope it helps. Apologies if already reported.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Quick suggestion for the hypno scenes, once you've unlocked the final hypno scene for each woman, add a 'skip to end' link on first hypno scene for that woman that grants all the relevant skill increases, or even a reduced amount as penance.

• Red Heart
Reactions: testoviron

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Made myself a quick mod. I call it Lazy Destroyer. Adds quick travel and some stuff to the max level storage.

Quick travel menu will appear as a right sidebar when you load game or get past the intro on a new game. Assuming I haven't cocked up, all the same variables are required to unlock stuff in the quick travel menu as they are in the game itself, including the need for a car to get downtown without a taxi.

1688590875021.png
Max level storage allows you to purchase 5k of drugs without having to leave and go speak to the Shady Guy.
Additionally, if you have 5k coke and 100 energy, you can spend 100 energy to sell all 5k in one go. The cops have the same chance to intercept as they do when selling 1k.

Basically, nothing cheaty, I'm just lazy so saving a few clicks.
No attempt made to prettify what I've added.
Comes with the incest patch already included.

Don't know if anyone else will find useful, but it's attached, if it is.

Please do make backups of your saves. You'll need to save and load from disk to transfer to this Lazy version.
This is for v0.89, just extract it in the same location as the default html file and run it instead of the original.
I highly advise against overwriting the original Destroyer HTML file.

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 36 Votes