testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
anyone got the last update only? 0.85 ----> 0.86? would be much appreciated

when i loaded my save from last version mc's house is unrenovated !!
is that something normal or is my save corrupted ?
Yes, renovating the house is part of the storyline I added, but you have the same amount of money as before, so you should have no problem renovating the whole house again.
is there a compressed version of this game thanks
This is already compressed. My game is HUUGEE and will be bigger. You can always play online, so there is no need to download it all.

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
after the flirt with stepmom/sister can we do anything else or i have to wait for the next version?

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
after the flirt with stepmom/sister can we do anything else or i have to wait for the next version?
Both characters are finished in this version. If you already have a flirt option unlocked but nothing else you probably haven't read the in-game messages. Testo in-game always informs you what further you should do to progress. For not reading and coming to the forum with your problem you are punished with 3 days of nofap challange. Then, grope your stepmother 5 times during various daily activities at home and in this way, you will unlock further opportunities. Same with the stepsis.

Melonsoldat

May 12, 2019
How can I fuck callie? If I tutor her it says I should look for her at the pool. I repeatedly done this but nothing changes for me.(And yes I spied in the pool on her countless times)

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
How can I fuck callie? If I tutor her it says I should look for her at the pool. I repeatedly done this but nothing changes for me.(And yes I spied in the pool on her countless times)
Fuck, my bad. I forgot to add a note, after this quest, that the player must have a private rancho and then take her to it. So, in order to continue you have to buy a rancho, you will do it only when you own a few buisnesses that bring a steady income, then in Callie's bedroom there will be an option to take her to the rancho and you can continue.

Last edited:
Reactions: Melonsoldat

Melonsoldat

May 12, 2019
Fuck, my bad. I forgot to add a note, after this quest, that the player must have a private rancho and then take her to it. So, in order to continue you have to buy a rancho, you will do it only when you own a few interests that bring a steady income, then in Callie's bedroom there will be an option to take her to the rancho and you can continue.
No problem thanks mate. Keep up the good work

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
stepsister/sister has double overlapping variables sisgropecount and teagangropecount which bugs her quest

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
Moving things along with stepsis works just fine; but no matter how much time I spend with the stepmom I'm stuck at flirting. What's going on?

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
Both characters are finished in this version. If you already have a flirt option unlocked but nothing else you probably haven't read the in-game messages. Testo in-game always informs you what further you should do to progress. For not reading and coming to the forum with your problem you are punished with 3 days of nofap challange. Then, grope your stepmother 5 times during various daily activities at home and in this way, you will unlock further opportunities. Same with the stepsis.
thanks

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
stepsister/sister has double overlapping variables sisgropecount and teagangropecount which bugs her quest
True, I don't know why, but in one bedroom scene I got the name of the variable wrong. Still, in the kitchen and two scenes in the pool, the player can grope the sister 5 times and progress the storyline. I'll fix it.
is there any content after prison?
Yes, strange house that you can skip, this thread you will start by going to the forest and coming across a strange house. Next is the hypnosis thread.
Moving things along with stepsis works just fine; but no matter how much time I spend with the stepmom I'm stuck at flirting. What's going on?
Your task is to grope your mother 5 times, you can do this in virtually any scene in the bedroom, kitchen, etc.
is there place you can sell more than 50 grams?
When you expand the stash to the max, you will unlock the "laptop" option in it, and you will be able to sell kilos online.

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
Your task is to grope your mother 5 times, you can do this in virtually any scene in the bedroom, kitchen, etc.
You might want to add a full hint system along with your rework because it does not use just numbers to grind anymore.

Still can not get arrested to save my life how do you do it? I have sold every drug street level up to full laptop dealer level and no cops anywhere. Is it just a really low chance or am I missing something?

2.40 star(s) 36 Votes