testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Hi, can anyone tell me where I can find Mandy or the gym?
What do I have to do to go to the gym? How do I increase my muscularity?
You can find a gym in the mall. After you leave in the main character's house and go to the shopping district. At the gym you will find Mandy and also there you will be able to increase this statistic.

Dracana

Nov 26, 2017
Reworking the characters in the main character's house, adding them storyline and adding a mass of content, in version 0.87 the stepmother and stepsister has already been finished, in 0.88 which I will finish this Friday the granny and the aunt and I will be left with a cousin. Next, I have some idea for a longer storyline and I will probably slowly rework the whole game, because the system of pocketing corruption points to see scenes sucks, and I finally learned how to make it better for the player. I would like to see more storyline, more random events, etc. in the game. Most of the things that many people have complained about, I intend to improve.

Something must have screwed up when copying, it's working now. Sorry.

I respect that and thank you, but that's how the creative process should go, I've created crap, people tell me what's crap, I improve and so on and so forth until we get to perfection... Someday, haha. I think most of the reviews will be out of date in a month's time, also despite the low rating I encourage you to check out this game some time from now.

Honestly the last couple updates making the grind less terrible have been nice. Glad your looking at curruption as well. Because thats pretty bad as well. About to try the update. But one thing I noticed in .85 was I struggled to activate some of the stories. Saw you changed at least one of the ones I had issue with in the changelog. Will see if I have any other issues.

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
i want use tinder but no option is there only go back bottom i tried all girls on tinder
Most likely, you loaded a save from a version older than 0.77. Unfortunately, only since 0.77 have the versions been compatible with each other. I'm afraid you need to restart the game.
Anyone know where I can find Ashley? Also how to corrupt the Justin household?
Ashley is a mechanic who will unlock when passing the strange house thread. You can find her in the outskirts. As for Justin's family, start by having dinner with them once a day and they will tell you the rest themselves.

ontopdafreek

Aug 18, 2017
I respect that and thank you, but that's how the creative process should go, I've created crap, people tell me what's crap, I improve and so on and so forth until we get to perfection... Someday, haha. I think most of the reviews will be out of date in a month's time, also despite the low rating I encourage you to check out this game some time from now.
surprised to see the low scores for the game. for one i was surprised at the sheer content in the game, while some things feel repetitive it is overall pretty good compared to some other html games. the one thing that had annoyed me was the grind in some parts. my suggestion for corruption would be to have a stat (possibly the destroyer stat) you can train that makes corruption easier, and just have characters you can find scale with how late they are in the game. that way it gives players a chance to just grind the stat and then breeze through early characters they missed

keep up the good work and hopefully people's opinions change on the game

TBD

Aug 17, 2018
to jump on the thread of the low scores, the first few itterations were.... rough. especially to fact that older saves were non compatible. However the conitinued improvement is, well actually very, impressive

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
not bad for HTML game

kanekiogava

Oct 10, 2020
How to get a promotion in the field of security or these inscriptions do not make sense about this choice will help you to be promoted faster?

Darkminou

May 13, 2017
How do you complete mission 2 of Giorgio?
It say, go fetch the woman
she live in the outskirt, there's only, the village, 4 person there, and the forrest with the bunker, nothing else
is this one of the 4 in the village, or is it an hidden location in the forrest and supposed to loose 5 days of your life picking direction because it's fun?
or a missing link?
No clue and no one seems to have asked for this specific mission so far, so, asking there

edit: Ok so it's one of the three girl in one of the house In the village if anyone else got issue to find what it means
it's the one under the 70 destroyer skill level

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Destroyer-0.87
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

nk0x

Aug 28, 2019
the code for the tinder girls is "best", you can use the code "are" but it will only net you the premium girls.
"IamVip" still works for the vip island stuff.
"rework" brings up the cheat menu

Reactions: marcvs4
2.40 star(s) 36 Votes