testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
You might want to add a full hint system along with your rework because it does not use just numbers to grind anymore.

Still can not get arrested to save my life how do you do it? I have sold every drug street level up to full laptop dealer level and no cops anywhere. Is it just a really low chance or am I missing something?
Yes, but that's why I added a special dialog at the very bottom of each event where it is told exactly what you need to do to progress.
There is currently no possibility of being caught by the police, only during online sales your cargo, can be stopped. Cool idea with the eventuality of going to custody, perhaps will implement this in the future.

Cabbytoday

Nov 6, 2022
okay I hate to ask in version 0.87 so how do I up grade my home..think I have the money with 45,000 I don't see how. Do I need higher rep with step mom..Okay I think I got it had to restart old save

Last edited:

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
okay I hate to ask in version 0.87 so how do I up grade my home..think I have the money with 45,000 I don't see how. Do I need higher rep with step mom..Okay I think I got it had to restart old save
No, no friend don't reset your game. Home improvement will appear after completing 1st stepmother task. Vacuum her room, wash dishes and next she'll ask to help with renovation.

Last edited:

Cabbytoday

Nov 6, 2022
I love the game..But curious is there a time limit or day limit to the game I've gone to bed about 100 time just to see what comes up good stuff I like it...

dinkan007

Sep 27, 2020
i continued the game from the strange house thread but i cant get the destroy option for the mom or stepsister what to do

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
i continued the game from the strange house thread but i cant get the destroy option for the mom or stepsister what to do
After having sex with them 10 times, this option appears.
Update please
What is the reason for this? Version 0.87 weighs 6gb, compressed 0.82 5.3gb. This game is already compressed, it just contains a mass of files. If you have internet problems you can always play the online version.

2.40 star(s) 36 Votes