testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
6.3 gb? No way for low version?
This is already a compressed version, previously it was 11 gb. You can always play in the browser that's why I put up the site for.
how to trigger the dr angela content. i cant seem to get her
If you have the hospital unlocked, use the main character's computer, a new option showed up there.
How do I install the incest patch to the online version?
Unfortunately, there is no such possibility. The incest version is only available for download, mainly it is because of the limitations of patreon. On a positive note, this Friday I will make version 0.87 available to patrons for the time being, in which I did a total rework of the stepmother and stepsister. The characters mainly refer to each other per mom, sis, bro, so the incest patch won't be needed anymore, but I will make it publicly available only in a month, so unfortunately you have to be patient.
can somebody list where are 10 paper at please
Use the hint option. It's all written there and you're sure to get by.

Last edited:

werty489

Oct 5, 2022
This is already a compressed version, previously it was 11 gb. You can always play in the browser that's what I put up the site for.

If you have the hospital unlocked, use the main character's computer, a new option showed up there.

No mate the new option doesnt show.

Unfortunately, there is no such possibility. The incest version is only available for download, mainly it is because of the limitations of patreon. On a positive note, this Friday I will make version 0.87 available to patrons for the time being, in which I did a total rework of the stepmother and stepsister. The characters mainly refer to each other per mom, sis, bro, so the incest patch won't be needed anymore, but I will make it publicly available only in a month, so unfortunately you have to be patient.

Use the hint option. It's all written there and you're sure to get by.
The new option doesnt show

Razorheadult

Jul 8, 2022
I got some issues with Lisa's stuff, some videos are not charging (massage for example). Is it a bug or have I a corrupted version?

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
I got some issues with Lisa's stuff, some videos are not charging (massage for example). Is it a bug or have I a corrupted version?
I specifically checked for you and everything works and displays correctly. Try downloading the game from the links provided in this topic, or play online if you don't want to download. Before that, just use the save to file option and load your save from the file in the online version.
I found 9 pages i didnt find any pages in woods how to find it
right>right>straight>on a tree

Reactions: jericho7777

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
How do you go to prison? I have moved like 100k of each drug worked for the "Mob" and I am still a free man. Do I have to find a way to kill someone?

Razorheadult

Jul 8, 2022
I specifically checked for you and everything works and displays correctly. Try downloading the game from the links provided in this topic, or play online if you don't want to download. Before that, just use the save to file option and load your save from the file in the online version.
Aight, I'll check on my side

2.40 star(s) 36 Votes