testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
im rich enough but still cant buy a racho View attachment 2604022
I had the same problem, but i think you have to corrupt a few girls later in the story before you can buy it since they show up at the ranch... i think Aria is one
I had the same problem, but i think you have to corrupt a few girls later in the story before you can buy it since they show up at the ranch... i think Aria is one
To buy a rancho you must have a daily profit of more than 40k, because that's how much it costs to maintain a ranch daily. Buy all available businesses and go through the Mr. Juice thread, thanks to which you will be able to buy a gym.

Blackheart1342

Sep 30, 2017
so, I have most things in the Mall since I can't buy the Gym nor the Car dealership, I have the local shop, I have the night club, the Tattoo Parlor and the Massage Parlor, I beat the Mafia storyline, I have the Drug storage on max level, I think I have all the Uni people and alll the church girls, I'm not sure what I have to do to continue.
Update: I've finished Jimmy's mission, though I'm still not sure what to do now, I find the way to the bunker blindly practically though

Last edited:

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
so, I have most things in the Mall since I can't buy the Gym nor the Car dealership, I have the local shop, I have the night club, the Tattoo Parlor and the Massage Parlor, I beat the Mafia storyline, I have the Drug storage on max level, I think I have all the Uni people and alll the church girls, I'm not sure what I have to do to continue.
Update: I've finished Jimmy's mission, though I'm still not sure what to do now, I find the way to the bunker blindly practically though
All missions for priest>build underground in church>missions for Mr. Juice>By doing a mission for Mr. Juice, there will be an opportunity to buy a gym
Can I continue playing the game from an old save or do I really have to start the game all over again?
Since version 0.78 saves are compatible, if your save is from an older version, unfortunately restart.
Why can't we go to the basement anymore
What? Can you send a screenshot?

KIVEE

Mar 4, 2018
how do you get out of prison, if you by mistake went there after getting out the first time?

edit: nvm i could just press the home buttom

2.40 star(s) 36 Votes