SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
Also i went to uni to ask principal where daughter is i am looking for and i seem to be stuck, checked all locations and she is nowhere to be found
Have to talk to more than the dean there. She is the first one to talk to.

On a different note, only one major complaint I have is that some of the things in the game are a bit off, as a native English speaker. The head of a university has the title, typically, of Dean. The other issue, concerning the phone. Shorten it to You have a message, and you can get rid of got the. Makes that flow a bit better. If there are more, I will try to point them out.

VikingCock

Dec 29, 2020
i like your game but everyonce in awhile my pc completly freezes up playing it. then after reloading my saves are gone. 3 times now was almost finished last time. not sure i got a fourth in me lol

nondisponibile1

Jan 24, 2018
how is tinder supposed to work, even after the cheats the "chat options" doesn't give any pictures, is this the expected behavior?

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Also i went to uni to ask principal where daughter is i am looking for and i seem to be stuck, checked all locations and she is nowhere to be found
This is not an error. Sorry, but it totally slipped my mind. In addition to the 10 million to buy a rancho, the player also incurs a daily cost in maintaining it of $40,000. To buy a rancho you need to buy more units that generate passive income. This includes a gym, which you'll be able to buy during the tasks for Mr. Juice, a nightclub, an exclusive store and a bordello, which you've probably already unlocked by completing the tasks for giovanni giorgio. Forgive me totally forgot about it and it's my fault for not describing it accurately. Rancho was supposed to be a continuation of the game in its later stages. I'll correct it to make it clearer.
i like your game but everyonce in awhile my pc completly freezes up playing it. then after reloading my saves are gone. 3 times now was almost finished last time. not sure i got a fourth in me lol
I have no idea why this is happening to you, maybe it is due to the sheer weight of the game, which I managed to halve in version 0.83, so in theory it should work better on older computers. As for disappearing saves the only thing I can think of is using the Save to disk option and keeping the save on your computer and loading the game from there. Then it won't disappear.
how is tinder supposed to work, even after the cheats the "chat options" doesn't give any pictures, is this the expected behavior?
I think this is happening to you because you fired up the latest version on a save from a version older than 0.78. Only since 0.78 are saves compatible with newer versions, also you probably need to restart the game.
Have to talk to more than the dean there. She is the first one to talk to.

On a different note, only one major complaint I have is that some of the things in the game are a bit off, as a native English speaker. The head of a university has the title, typically, of Dean. The other issue, concerning the phone. Shorten it to You have a message, and you can get rid of got the. Makes that flow a bit better. If there are more, I will try to point them out.
Thank you for the information I will correct this immediately.

Noxyfoxy

Sep 23, 2020
Ok so I was looking through the contents of a save through save edit online what exactly does the line "momho" mean?

Ero-Toth

Sep 6, 2021
Quick question testoviron, could you add more random events in the world (when for example we walk around area) that are not tied to the story like you did at the beginning of the game? I will like to see what strange/sexy scenerio or random encounter you could create in the old and new area.

Reactions: nazuky

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Quick question testoviron, could you add more random events in the world (when for example we walk around area) that are not tied to the story like you did at the beginning of the game? I will like to see what strange/sexy scenerio or random encounter you could create in the old and new area.
It's a cool idea. Currently I want to look into doing a rework of many of the characters in the game and add some history to them, so random situations like this would be a cool fit.

Reactions: nazuky and Ero-Toth

Ero-Toth

Sep 6, 2021
It's a cool idea. Currently I want to look into doing a rework of many of the characters in the game and add some history to them, so random situations like this would be a cool fit.
Nice, but don't limit yourself to only the characters of the game, even some random event with unkown npc can be a great add too.

jonas132

Aug 13, 2019
That sounds really good. Adding some depth to the simple pics would be really nice, and I wish you good luck on that path. For me personally, the mafia part is the most fun in this game - and I think solely by your crazy writing. That said, don't hesitate to look for help, as there is no shame in hiring native writers.
Wising all the best

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
The last version,I bought the Rancho and worked at the nursing home,and I download the lastest version and it now says I can't buy the Rancho not enough money I have $1993105258.Now I can't find the nursing home.What happened,it's like the new version lost some of my stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: CharleyT
2.40 star(s) 36 Votes