MooseMager

Dec 11, 2017
Hint for cheating: you can use sometimes for html games to change the conditions for cheats/unlockables.

Example for this game: You can set the fasttravel from "false" to "true" to enable it. Same applies for tinder as well I believe.
Generally I search for things like "patreon" "cheat" "false" for triggers.

Jsmie45

Feb 7, 2020
Hint for cheating: you can use sometimes for html games to change the conditions for cheats/unlockables.

Example for this game: You can set the fasttravel from "false" to "true" to enable it. Same applies for tinder as well I believe.
You can also just look into the html files and usually see an if else statement checking whether the specific cheat code is valid or not. super easy.

Just need to know specific dialogue that pops up in that menu (usually when wrong input), and check what variable is being checked and what they want the value to be

Reactions: MooseMager

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Is there a possibility to remove full 1 minute videos and focus on slightly longer than average gifs? Clicking on play and dealing with sound is really annoying when I'm using just one hand.
In the next version, I solved the problem of clicking on the video. You can mute the sound in your browser, and as for the length the longer clips are from the early days when I started creating this game and learning how to do it with time I will remake it.
compressed pls(
In 2 weeks.
why are there no images for Justin's house?
You must be playing on a very old save. Restart game.

Apr 12, 2018

No Need to use a online save editor, you can do it in real-time using inspect element.

Just go to the console tab and type the following to see all the variables.
Code:
SugarCube.State.variables
You can then change any of them by just double clicking the numbers in the list created by the line, or change any of them manually by doing the following:
Code:
SugarCube.State.variables.some_variable = new value
Btw this works for basically every html game cause basically all of them use Sugarcube.

Imthatguy9924

Jun 1, 2017
I'm stuck on Justin house. I have slept with Calline at the ranch and can sleep with her by helping out at kitchen but no where else and when i have family dinner I just keep getting "Do you taste it?" from Claudia. I have finished Goldie off its just her sister and mother Im stuck on.

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
Good game, so far. I have a problem, though. I have completed a good amount of the game. However, I haven't been to prison, yet. I am working at the nursing home, though. I am about to complete it, and then go from there. I am thinking once that is done, that other things may open up.

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
I'm stuck on Justin house. I have slept with Calline at the ranch and can sleep with her by helping out at kitchen but no where else and when i have family dinner I just keep getting "Do you taste it?" from Claudia. I have finished Goldie off its just her sister and mother Im stuck on.
If you've seen the whole scene on the ranch and in the kitchen then you can say you've completed Callie. As for Justin's mom, help her by mowing the grass and cleaning the pool, and at some point you will unlock the scene in the living room where Claudia will be drunk. Later spend some time with Justin in the living room and help Claudia make sandwiches, the last step will be to visit her when she is sunbathing.
Good game, so far. I have a problem, though. I have completed a good amount of the game. However, I haven't been to prison, yet. I am working at the nursing home, though. I am about to complete it, and then go from there. I am thinking once that is done, that other things may open up.
If you haven't been to the prison yet, it means that a lot of the game is still ahead of you, because to get to the prison you have to complete the police thread, and to unlock it you have to complete the mission for Mr. Juice, which will unlock after doing everything in the church.
How do you get police points
Working as a police officer.
where can i find justin ?
i went to the neighborhood and didn't find him
If there is no Justin, it means you are playing on a save older than version 0.78. Restart the game.
I cannot buy the ranch, tells me i have no money (i do)
Can you take a screenshot and post it here?

Reactions: Imthatguy9924
2.40 star(s) 36 Votes