testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
hi, how to get promoted to superhero? I have the experience points but the option does not appear
You need at least 7500 points of police experience. You can check how many points you currently have at the station by clicking "Check your performance". When you collect the necessary amount of points Rachel will invite you to her office.
Ok then how do I get out?
There are two possibilities, either you got to the prison thanks to the option on the post then you will not find anyone on the canteen and you can leave the prison using the "home" button. The 2nd possibility is when you got to the prison by following the storyline then the "home" button is unavailable, and you will find enemies to defeat on the canteen.

Phundry

May 13, 2021
View attachment 1960887

Overview:
Destroyer is an open-world HTML game where the whole point is to dominate and destroy every hole around.
Thread Updated: 2023-03-22
Release Date: 2023-03-18
Developer: Testoviron
Censored: No
Version: 0.81
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
v0.81 Full: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -

Update Only (0.80 to 0.81): MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - -

Incest patch: MEGA
Incest and autoplay every video patch: MEGA

Extra:

View attachment 1960908 6.jpg 2.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 3.jpg
Some cheats i found in HTML:
Friend : Mutiple cheats
tinder : Premium Tinder
tinder1: Date all the girls on tinder
IamVip : Access to VIP island

Last edited:

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
You need at least 7500 points of police experience. You can check how many points you currently have at the station by clicking "Check your performance". When you collect the necessary amount of points Rachel will invite you to her office.

There are two possibilities, either you got to the prison thanks to the option on the post then you will not find anyone on the canteen and you can leave the prison using the "home" button. The 2nd possibility is when you got to the prison by following the storyline then the "home" button is unavailable, and you will find enemies to defeat on the canteen.
Screenshot_2.png
I don't see any of the images you posted.

Ero-Toth

Sep 6, 2021

testoviro, at the current state of the game, can you tell us if the game will soon end? At what percent is it done?

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
For those who follow my profile or this thread, you can already play version 0.82. I had planned to add here some technical changes that I made in version 0.83, such as auto play videos when the player has them on screen and auto pause when he scrolls the page(FINALLY). And reducing the size of the game to 5GB without losing quality(FINALLY), unfortunately I got sick and don't have the strength to change this anymore, also I will make these things available to you only in 2 weeks in version 0.83.
View attachment 2510518
I don't see any of the images you posted.
Hmmm... This is the first time I have seen such an error. I have no idea why the game broke down at your place, but it actually shouldn't look like this. I'd suggest restarting and selecting the "after police thread" option then you'll be back in jail practically immediately and can continue your adventure.
testoviro, at the current state of the game, can you tell us if the game will soon end? At what percent is it done?
Due to feedback for the time being, I have given up on continuing the adventure after the hypnosis thread in favor of adding more things at the beginning of the game so that new players have more options. I am not able to say how many percent the game is ready. I know that there is still plenty to do.
How do I unlock the mind control?
When you finish the thread of the strange house, you will have the opportunity to control the minds of several girls.
where is the strange house?
In the forest.

Last edited:

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Is there a possibility to remove full 1 minute videos and focus on slightly longer than average gifs? Clicking on play and dealing with sound is really annoying when I'm using just one hand.

Reactions: evilspyder

XKimky

Jul 23, 2017
Is there a possibility to remove full 1 minute videos and focus on slightly longer than average gifs? Clicking on play and dealing with sound is really annoying when I'm using just one hand.
The best way I found is go to sound on the first video and turn down the volume of the browser. So that all video are nearly at the same sound level.

2.40 star(s) 36 Votes