testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
The last version,I bought the Rancho and worked at the nursing home,and I download the lastest version and it now says I can't buy the Rancho not enough money I have $1993105258.Now I can't find the nursing home.What happened,it's like the new version lost some of my stuff.
I don't really understand, can you send your save?
i don´t know what to do the game say me i miss 2 pages in the city but i can´t find it
Open the "tips" tab and there you will find all the information you need

Reactions: dragenswag

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
hello, can anyone tell me how to buy sniper to complete mr. jucie first mission
University>Use Mea's laptop
View attachment 2574817
does anyone know whats the name of this video and where to find the sniper?
Same as above. "James Dean 9 girls" you'll find it.
thy now my next question is how do i get in prision
and i can´t find the axe in the forest
Before you get to the prison you have to go through the whole thread of being a police officer. You will be able to find the axe in the forest later in the game.

Reactions: Soulz0203

Ero-Toth

Sep 6, 2021
honestly, it could be a good idea o write down the script that you create for each event/new area so that if someone is lost despite the numerous hit in the game then he/she can refer to the walkthrough/guide

dragenswag

Oct 17, 2018
University>Use Mea's laptop

Same as above. "James Dean 9 girls" you'll find it.

Before you get to the prison you have to go through the whole thread of being a police officer. You will be able to find the axe in the forest later in the game.
i have coruptet the police officer completly and finished the full ranch i don´t know what i need that i canfind that axe or get in prision because the show me nothing what i can do more than all that

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
i have coruptet the police officer completly and finished the full ranch i don´t know what i need that i canfind that axe or get in prision because the show me nothing what i can do more than all that
It's not about corrupting the characters at the police station it's an add-on. By working as a police officer first on documents, then on patrol, and finally as a superhero you gain police experience points. You earn promotions by crossing the respective experience point thresholds of 1500 and 7500, then you have to defeat all the villains as a superhero and then Rachel will send you to jail. Don't worry about the axe the axe will be later in the game. At the police station you can check how many experience points you currently have.

I think at this stage I actually need to sit down and finally make a guide in the game that prompts what the game must currently do. The game currently seems too much like games from the 90s that didn't lead the player by the hand, and I guess that's a downside.

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
Just tried the game and, well, is not that bad; just lacks some backgrounding to avoid (or ease) the current "mechanical iteration" feeling.

Reactions: watcherthem

koko11bb

Apr 3, 2022
Can't find the last page in the forest... I'm at 9/10? is there some triger event that i'm missing?

Papillomavirus

Formerly 'Hans Flammenwerfer'
Jun 9, 2017
I have no interest in this game at all, but the main GIF with this brunette girl cracks me up everytime whenever I refresh the update page. Especially when she says "ohhh fuck yeaaa" Muahahah :ROFLMAO:

Yeah... we humans are retarded as shit with our kinks, fetishes and desires. :LOL::ROFLMAO: I'm not surprised anymore that aliens don't won't to interact with us.

2.40 star(s) 36 Votes