lance6260

Dec 20, 2017
How to sell bulk drugs, and where to buy pills?! The shady guy said I could sell online but can’t find the option on my phone or computer…

Rolee01

Jan 3, 2021
How to sell bulk drugs, and where to buy pills?! The shady guy said I could sell online but can’t find the option on my phone or computer…
You can sell drugs in bulk when you fully upgrade your storage, there will be az option to sell it on laptop.
1705788180544.png

You can buy pill from the shady guy, but it doesn't have an icon so it's looks like this 1705788144362.png

swagstiak

Nov 25, 2022
Office> Your Office> Check Your Statistics
You need to have energy remaining in order to do that
Yeah i figured it out, i think i needed to speak to the manager about it first before the option appears?

I went back to edit my post originally but for some reason i couldnt see it, so i assumed it had been deleted or i messed up the posting, but thanks for replying

Reactions: kbass92

ryanjensen

May 16, 2018
Am I the only one having problems to find those 10 papers for Chanel. I found 9 but the 10th...
I think I may miss the one in the forest, but not sure.

Last edited:

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
can you add the files of the strange house as an optional dl pls?
I'm sorry, but I don't want to publish it as it was. This thread will return in some time in a refreshed version.
I know it's only been a couple of weeks but when to expect the next update ?
Late Friday/early Saturday hours depending on where you live.

Reactions: icetrail

kbass92

Dec 6, 2023
I feel dumb asking this, but is there some trigger to learning hypnosis, besides Strange House events? I've reached 100 pts of pathology for all Strange House's characters, but didn't unlock Hypnosis events

ryanjensen

May 16, 2018
Chanel Documents: Lela is the beginning of this part of the quest [2 pages] The Magic Show [2 pages] Homeless [1 page] Mom - Entering the host's house, mom gives him [1 page] Cleaner - City Center > University > Toilet > Talk to the cleaner > Pay her to stick a brush up her ass ($1,000) [1 page] Monkey Nightclub > Toilet > Get in the cabin > Save the Monkey [1 page] Old Man - City Center > Business District > Office > Take a walk around the office until the old man wants to give you something [1 page] Forests - Outskirts > Forest > Left > Left > Right > Straight> There is something on the tree [1 page]
i cant seem to finde the one in the forest don't know why
Same. I tried I don't know how many times those directions or quite similar but cannot find this one.

Edit = after trying again , it has suddenly worked and I was able to continue. But sorry to say that but the mission in the woods are broken. I ended the prison, I have now to go to the woods and I assume I have to find the correct directions. As a reminder, First step we have 3 possible choices, then 9, then 27, then 81.
If I did not read the path to find the girl in the wood, it is one among the 729 possible paths with 6 choices... It is a bit too much, no ? :)

Last edited:

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
I feel dumb asking this, but is there some trigger to learning hypnosis, besides Strange House events? I've reached 100 pts of pathology for all Strange House's characters, but didn't unlock Hypnosis events
This thread unlocked after doing the last Christmas quest in the strange house, in subsequent versions of the game when the strange house was removed it simply unlocks after talking to a strange character in the forest. Personally, I would recommend waiting until this is remade, as in its current form this thread is quite weak.
Same. I tried I don't know how many times those directions or quite similar but cannot find this one.

Edit = after trying again , it has suddenly worked and I was able to continue. But sorry to say that but the mission in the woods are broken. I ended the prison, I have now to go to the woods and I assume I have to find the correct directions. As a reminder, First step we have 3 possible choices, then 9, then 27, then 81.
If I did not read the path to find the girl in the wood, it is one among the 729 possible paths with 6 choices... It is a bit too much, no ? :)
The forest is not broken, but indeed the navigation could be clearer. It's a good thing you reminded me of this because I was supposed to do it a long time ago and I always forget. I'll add a suggestion where the player can find something in the next version.

Lostandgone

Dec 15, 2023
Where do you get the upgraded PC now? I can't see it in the "shit shop" even after buying the cheap PC.

Also I seem to get stuck in the stepmothers room. If she isn't there then there doesn't seem to be an exit button.

Edit. The PC apeared after I had $2000, although it said it only cost $100 it was infact $2000 that was removed from my character.

Last edited:

kuhaaku98

Jan 12, 2019
Has anyone managed to set this Gypsy respect 90% to 100%? I received a message and I don't know how to continue, help me, I have to track the IP of the call I received on my cell phone

2.40 star(s) 35 Votes