testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
curiously my saves for this game are all gone with this latest update,anyone know why?
Probably deleted browser cookies.
Is there any way to work around the energy bar? Really annoying doing one thing a day.
It was only in this version that I dealt with it. From now on, you can simply do one event for most characters per day, but events only take 20 energy points. This should add some dynamism to the game.
Please for the love of all things holy can we get a cheat code for Hypno points?
At the moment there is no such thing mainly because this whole thread needs a rework and for the time being I'm treating it a bit lightly, but I'll definitely look into it in the future.
How do you finger your stepmom in this game? As I looked everywhere
You can do this during scenes in her bedroom, kitchen, living room, etc. you just have to find the right scenes.
So no one wants to answer that question I downloaded v.98 and 3 days later the Dev post v.99 maybe this game isn't worth the effort no walk through and I've see the same question I asked posted before and unanswered
So far, there is no promotion in the job. Points are earned to unlock new opportunities for action when catching thieves. In the upcoming version v1.01 I plan to develop this thread. By the way, I admire to get 610 points, if you managed to do it without interfering with the game files, 40 is enough to see the whole content of this thread :p
How do I access the prison after finishing all superhero quest?
Talk to Rachel if you managed to complete the thread of being a superhero.
For some reason I can’t buy the nightclub the only options are dance and bathroom
This was changed in one of the latest updates. Now you need to expand your business in ghetto. When you develop the warehouse you will be invited to an interview and unlock the hotel and Frank's thread. While going through this thread you will be able to become a co-owner of a club and a tattoo parlor.

el_rayan07

Feb 26, 2021
quick question how do i advance in Mr.Jucie quest i already got all the documents and bought the gym but i don't know where to buy the sniper rifle

Druid64

Dec 11, 2019
So far, there is no promotion in the job. Points are earned to unlock new opportunities for action when catching thieves. In the upcoming version v1.01 I plan to develop this thread. By the way, I admire to get 610 points, if you managed to do it without interfering with the game files, 40 is enough to see the whole content of this thread :p
Well Hell a lot of wasted time trying to get promoted... Thanks for the reply
I thought you needed it to get to the police part. That's why I believe you need some kind of guide or walkthrough on how to achieve the next stage. I mean I need to meet Lela for instance however no idea where or how. I need to buy a Rancho but no idea how to get to Prison playthrough in order to leave and find the Strange house if that even matters. Just a bunch of random encounters and maybe you'll get lucky.

BTW no I actually spent my energy to get all 630 points.

DragonBallsJI

Jun 22, 2023
Hey Dev, Awesome game. Question: I've been trying to proceed with Stepmom for a long time but haven't gotten to the situation depicted in the cover image. It's like playing the same scenes over and over. Do you have a guide or any thoughts on how to proceed with her?

Fatalicus

Oct 26, 2018
If anyone wants to bypass the new "only one per day" thing, search and replace all "storyquest to true" with "storyquest to false".

WolfVG

Feb 3, 2021
I've done all the Giorgio missions and says that I apparently now own a brothel but where abouts is it?

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
Can't progress with stepmom after renovation of the house no improvement on the relations and not even can flirt or guive gifts to her a bug? If not how to solve that? the hints are just miserables. They are not hints at all.

2.40 star(s) 35 Votes