Dec 20, 2023
i am little lost i finshed the school quest and office quest and i think i fished the church quest, i am not shire where the police station it at or where to to go to get that quest and finshed all parts of the mafia quest just waiting for update. did i miss something. thank you

Mr. Bob

Dec 27, 2023
How can i go to the prison ?
i played the game before but i don't remember how
Complete tasks at the police station. You need to buy a super hero's cape on the dean's computer at the university. When you pass all this, Rachel will call you and promote you to the rank and then you can go to prison.

Mr. Bob

Dec 27, 2023
I got 8/10 pages how o where are the last two someone pls help
Chanel Documents: Lela is the beginning of this part of the quest [2 pages] The Magic Show [2 pages] Homeless [1 page] Mom - Entering the host's house, mom gives him [1 page] Cleaner - City Center > University > Toilet > Talk to the cleaner > Pay her to stick a brush up her ass ($1,000) [1 page] Monkey Nightclub > Toilet > Get in the cabin > Save the Monkey [1 page] Old Man - City Center > Business District > Office > Take a walk around the office until the old man wants to give you something [1 page] Forests - Outskirts > Forest > Left > Left > Right > Straight> There is something on the tree [1 page]

Reactions: ettilover
2.40 star(s) 35 Votes