asdbkb01

May 24, 2021
can anyone put a spoiler about transformation and sissification it this game? Is there a one dude who MC gets to be a sissy or what?

aqwai

Mar 29, 2021
if eventually possible to find a Walkwrought for this game ? i dont know where you can learn shut gun competance, and dont know the way for prgress in justin's house ???

Reactions: thanlong26

Zorro-123

Feb 9, 2022
"So you met Tina. Now you can visit her house in the neighborhood. Who know's what will you find next time?"
I couldn’t find her house in the neighborhood. where can I find? no car yet

Master2g

Oct 31, 2021
In new version the videos for strange house doesn't work
I think few video files in Perverse folder is missing, dev should check, in V.96 also those files are missing.
it is written in change log:

-If you download the game from 0, I removed the files of the strange house. I added a special explanatory note during the intro for this thread. I was very keen on reducing the weight of the game, and this whole thread has to be redone anyway, so it will be gone for the time being.

Reactions: Inferno_2510

Rolliman

Dec 20, 2023
love this game, but there are questions. or my progress is not far enough.
you can overtake nearly the whole mall, but why not all shops for extra cash and respect?
the same thought in the massage parlour. if the mc is the manager there, and he could find some sluts in the university, why dont bring them into the redlight for gaining cash and respect.............

aqwai

Mar 29, 2021
quelqu'un aurait une carte de la forêt, avec les lieux et chemins à prendre pour les rejoindre ?
(jusque là il ya
le bunker : a droite, a droite, a gauche, a gauche, tout droit, tout droit, tout droit
le document dans un arbre : à droite, à droite, tout droit
)

mais qu'ne est il de :
la plage ?????
la maison bizarre ????
et surtout l'étang ou la boue ?????

s'il vous plait

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Destroyer-0.98
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.40 star(s) 35 Votes