el_rayan07

Feb 26, 2021
Chanel Documents: Lela is the beginning of this part of the quest [2 pages] The Magic Show [2 pages] Homeless [1 page] Mom - Entering the host's house, mom gives him [1 page] Cleaner - City Center > University > Toilet > Talk to the cleaner > Pay her to stick a brush up her ass ($1,000) [1 page] Monkey Nightclub > Toilet > Get in the cabin > Save the Monkey [1 page] Old Man - City Center > Business District > Office > Take a walk around the office until the old man wants to give you something [1 page] Forests - Outskirts > Forest > Left > Left > Right > Straight> There is something on the tree [1 page]
i cant seem to finde the one in the forest don't know why

fergiansante

Dec 15, 2021
Finalizei praticamente tudo, porém, na hora de colocar o cheatcody, aparece um tal de ashley, onde eu posso encontrar com ela?

Druid64

Dec 11, 2019
I have seen this question but not an answer> I have 630 points In Security promo I have yet to get promoted and taken every good legal action how do you get promoted?

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
can someone guive me the cheats for 0.99 version and also inform how to instal the incest patch?

Last edited:

KingsCape

Jul 12, 2017
I gotta give points to this game from having one of the longest list of tags that can be earned on this site. Man, as breadth of perviness goes, this covers everyone.

TaurusBR

Oct 7, 2019
can someone guive me the cheats for 0.99 version and also inform how to instal the incest patch?
The dev made two html files, one without and one with incest. You just need to extract the html file that contains the incest and replace it in the game folder.

Edit: UPDATED
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Enjoy!!

Last edited:

Druid64

Dec 11, 2019
So no one wants to answer that question I downloaded v.98 and 3 days later the Dev post v.99 maybe this game isn't worth the effort no walk through and I've see the same question I asked posted before and unanswered

2.40 star(s) 35 Votes