valantis

Jul 13, 2017
Can't buy ranch. Bought everything and finished all Giorgio quests (he is no where to be found). Am I doing something wrong?

schizoviper

Nov 12, 2020
is anyone else getting stuck in moms room unable to leave if she isn't there and have to cycle back and forward to trigger her being there when doing the cleaning

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
how can find wandering camp
You can find it in the park if you have at least $50.
after upgrading the gym it stopped working
You just have to renovate the whole house after buying the second level of the gym, then it will appear. I need to correct that.
There was only one event in the park and nothing since then. Is it broken?
Someone here doesn't like to read, do they? The first task is to buy gold signets, which you must sell. Head to the various stores and then return to the park.
Can you tell me how to repair the house? I forgot already.
Renovating the house is the second task of the stepmother. The first is cleaning.
Where do you get the upgraded PC now? I can't see it in the "shit shop" even after buying the cheap PC.

Also I seem to get stuck in the stepmothers room. If she isn't there then there doesn't seem to be an exit button.

Edit. The PC apeared after I had $2000, although it said it only cost $100 it was infact $2000 that was removed from my character.
Ooooops. When I converted the hyperlinks to graphics I forgot to add them in this scene. You can always leave the room by clicking "home" under the stats. I will fix this error, thanks for the information.

Anyone know how to get mud?
right>right>left>left>left
1.0? Does it mean that the game is feature completed or that the dev can't keep a correct version number and it should be 0.100?
The answer is that the dev is acoustic a little.
If yo can go into console; "SugarCube.State.variables.homegym" = 3 change that to = 2 then it will work until he fixes the error at least.

Also I'm playing online or I would look and fix it in the HTML
I go to strange house bit no video show. Any tips?
For the moment, the strange house has been removed from the game. It will return in some time in a refreshed version.
After the gypsies leave, where is Esmeralda?
Her thread ends after seeing all the scenes and no more. For this character, I did not create repeated scenes.
sometimes a "mute all" button would be fine........
I realize that not all mp4s have the same volume level, and this can annoy a lot. For the time being, I recommend muting the tab in the browser. I will think in the near future if it is possible to somehow mass adjust the volume of all mp4s.

I'm trying to get all the options unlocked one person at a time and Im starting with stepmom. I got to the point where I unloked grope and the direction in game is to do that to make her more comfortable but that all i've done for a few days(in game) and I'm not getting a calender icon to proress to the next step in the relationship
Yeah, due to the fact that not every scene in the house has a groping element in it, tracking the progression of these tasks is so heavily on the feel. I only changed this in the version I'm currently working on, which is v1.02 in which the characters have simple progress bars that show what needs to be done and how much. Unfortunately, until then you still have to struggle with this unintuitive version of the game.
The ad for the nursing home is gone from the new pc. Also the interactions for the sister don't appear in her room, even after unlocking them.
Now it pops up as an event. First, however, it will pop up an event on your computer in which you unlock the hospital and Dr. Angela, and this will happen after you complete a mission for Giovanni Giorgio specifically related to the hospital.
I got her to progress all the way but this new way of doing it wasn't consistant enough for me to understand how it happened. Sometimes you have to use the chat bubble icon before the portrait icon to get the progress sometimes it seemed like it was the bathroom option.

The stepsister was even less consistant.
At the end of each event, there is brief information on what to do to continue the story. Sometimes it's about spending time with the housemate, which means just watching some random scenes in their house or giving them a gift. Sometimes it's a requirement, such as 5 blowjobs then you have to find scenes in which a blowjob appears.
Mirror mirror on the wall is gone, and there was another one, when no one there I can't go anywhere.

View attachment 3308487
I already know about this error. Use the "HOME" option under statistics.
Can anybody tell me what exactly is needed, to get the option to buy the rancho at the PC? Tutoring Callie is finished and on the pool she now shows me her pussy an ass, I have more than 10 Mio $ and daily income is about 50.000, )but as I understand the option in the PC is coming even if you can´t buy it) so I think I am missing something.

Also I can´t find the nursing home (also no option at PC for the nursing home. So far I never ever got anything on th PC. Buy the way I finished prison, Gipsy also 100 % (they left), strange house seems to be finished as well as I got the "remind youself" option
Do a task for giovanni giorgio with finding a woman in the hospital. Then an event will appear in the computer in which you go to the hospital. Then there will be another event in the computer with the nursing home.
I've upgraded to the house gym to the max level and now it doesn't show up anymore.

Using the online version.
You need to upgrade the whole house. When new household members come then the gym will show up. I need to fix it up.

Does anyone have the link for 0.98 to 0.99 update?

Where is lelas daughter?
Ask at the university.
Can't buy ranch. Bought everything and finished all Giorgio quests (he is no where to be found). Am I doing something wrong?
Do a task for giovanni giorgio with finding a woman in the hospital. Then an event will appear in the computer in which you go to the hospital. Then there will be another event in the computer with the nursing home. You must also own a gym, that is, complete the Mr. Juice thread. Then the option to buy a ranch will appear in the computer.
is anyone else getting stuck in moms room unable to leave if she isn't there and have to cycle back and forward to trigger her being there when doing the cleaning
I already know about this error. Use the "HOME" option under statistics.

A few words from me. I am aware of the problems that most often appear here and have already addressed them. In version v1.02 there will be no more different male actor faces in the scenes in the main character's house, the scenes will be shorter and more informative, the householders have been given task bars that will tell you exactly what you still need to do, the forest finally got navigation, in version v1.01, which I should make available here on Sunday/Monday, I have heavily expanded the local store (about 40 events + a new house in the neighborhood where you will "help" the wife behind the husband's back), and in version 1.02 I have further expanded the gym so that making money at the beginning of the game will be incomparably more fun. Best regards.

dcosmic

Dec 1, 2023
Can we get some statistics menu to verify if we had all the events? Sometimes it is hard to deduce if I managed to get through everything. Sometimes it appears kinda random that more is available. And I just unlocked a whole new area, because I missed an event.

Last edited:

midvi86

Mar 4, 2019
How to complete the quest with the hotel?

it seems he is not enough to buy a ranch

Last edited:

MisterD3vil

Jul 13, 2020
The dev made two html files, one without and one with incest. You just need to extract the html file that contains the incest and replace it in the game folder. Enjoy!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Enjoy!!
In v1.00 only the vipisland code works.

Got the codes for cheat and tinder girls for v1.00 ?

Many thanks !!!

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Can we get some statistics menu to verify if we had all the events? Sometimes it is hard to deduce if I managed to get through everything. Sometimes it appears kinda random that more is available. And I just unlocked a whole new area, because I missed an event.
I think that would help me too some kind of menu let you know what next
Yes, I will do something like this eventually. I'm putting it off because there are literally tons of characters in this game. I don't have much of an idea how to go about it, but I'll try to update the "hints" tab in the next update.
How do we get your shooting skills?
You can learn to shoot in the forest, but this option will appear only when doing the Mr. Juice thread.
when the sissification?
question the tags say

At the moment there are two characters that offer this. They are Justin and Johnny - Mia's brother.
Hy I finished the hypno thread where should I go next?
For now, this is the last segment of the game.

2.40 star(s) 35 Votes