Apr 2, 2023
I am stuck with the Strange House content. I have finished with the characters that had options (Suzan and Ivan) though the rest have no option to proceed. The only hint I have left is the the no sex after chopping jalapenos.

Reactions: masnion

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
anybody have the V0.99 to V1.0 update only?

would be perfect if had pregnancy content to fill it out
You can find something like this in the hospital.
I am stuck with the Strange House content. I have finished with the characters that had options (Suzan and Ivan) though the rest have no option to proceed. The only hint I have left is the the no sex after chopping jalapenos.
For the moment, for several versions of strange house has been removed. It will return in some time in a revised version.

Reactions: Jack Nippleson

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
so after a bedroom scene the husband kicks me out of Luna's house for scamming? I didn't raise suspiciousness. is this supposed to happen?

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
so after a bedroom scene the husband kicks me out of Luna's house for scamming? I didn't raise suspiciousness. is this supposed to happen?
*Edit* NVM It seems that the level of suspicion went up and that is why he got pissed was 30% but it went up.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Destroyer-1.01
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Fraxo

Jul 2, 2017
How do I progress further with mo.. sorry, the landlady? Only have the option to give her gifts, talk or kiss. The corruption score is well over 300. Is there a specific trigger somewhere? Some built in tips or hints would be helpful.

Lostandgone

Dec 15, 2023
Can't progress with sis.. sorry the roommate either.
I struggled with this since 1.0. It seems there isn't a simple loop anymore, like the granny still has, where you go back to her menu and repeart blowjob or fingerfuck x many times to progress.
Instead you have to find the opportunities. They can be from the bathroom scenes, the speach bubble scenes and I think from scenes in the living room and kitchen. It seemed quite random to me.

With the stepmother it goes back to the old way, like the granny, once you reach full fucking and with the stepsister once you reach anal.

2.40 star(s) 35 Votes