testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
does the old save from 0.61 not work for 0.65 ?
I honestly don't know, but don't worry I added an option to start the game after finishing the church thread. Just go to the dungeon, celebrate and keep playing.
where in the forest
Forest is in the outskirts. Disco is nothing more than a Nightclub located in Downtown.
I really wish this game was either playable online or for Android:cry:
In the future it will be possible to play online on the site. I think in late November/early December.

Reactions: BigPoppaLoppa

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
((Try to return to her dirty. Find some puddle or mud.)) how i find a puudle or mud ?

May 21, 2017
Ok, i really need a guide here how do i unlock these new missions? ( Sniper mission, searching for Aria, document search, mud wallowing )
sniper mission and document search are linked. Find all the documents and then talk to Channel (Destroy her) then talk to the gym boss and destroy her too. She will tell you where Aria is.

After finding out where Aria is Go to sleep and then talk to the Principal in the University. Click on 'Can i use your laptop?' option.

Now select search the Darknet. Buy the sniper and Ammo. Now go to the forest for target practice. After all this Go downtown and enter the office. Click on "Go to rooftop". kill the boyfriend and bring aria back to bang her.

skydark

Jul 12, 2017
sniper mission and document search are linked. Find all the documents and then talk to Channel (Destroy her) then talk to the gym boss and destroy her too. She will tell you where Aria is.

After finding out where Aria is Go to sleep and then talk to the Principal in the University. Click on 'Can i use your laptop?' option.

Now select search the Darknet. Buy the sniper and Ammo. Now go to the forest for target practice. After all this Go downtown and enter the office. Click on "Go to rooftop". kill the boyfriend and bring aria back to bang her.
i found 8 of them but already click everything not complete it

May 21, 2017
i found 8 of them but already click everything not complete it
1. the Cleaning lady in the university toilets gives a page.

2. You can get a page in the forest....

3. Saving the monkey in the nightclub toilet can give you a page.
have you tried these??

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
((Try to return to her dirty. Find some puddle or mud.)) how i find a puudle or mud ?

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
if i unlock every girl does that mean i have completed the game
You have completed this update, if you want to play further I invite you to my patreon you will find the latest version there as early access. This is not the whole game. We're just getting started, my friend.
does this game have gifs or videos ?
Probably about 12 hours of videos and hundreds of gifs.
Take a trip to the forest.

2.40 star(s) 36 Votes