Habef

Jun 27, 2017
you will find her later after completing quests for Mr. Juice. He is unlocked after finishing all the church items
how can i finish the page (only 1 left) and assasin quest then? i already met mr juice and i found aria (she's with lela).
found the mud, and as i already said the only page left is the mysterious forest one. i just dont know where to look for it or rather how / where to find tiffany exactly

Last edited:
Reactions: pablos77

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
so I put the cheat code in and it said wrong code. But I also tried using a save editor, and the only change I made was money. and tried to reload the save and it went corrupted file, aborting. Was cheat code changed and how can I get fast money without grinding it out. its very boring to sit and work for 15 bucks at time. Its almost like a real job. This isnt supposed to be real job...

tgp31

Aug 17, 2018
so I put the cheat code in and it said wrong code. But I also tried using a save editor, and the only change I made was money. and tried to reload the save and it went corrupted file, aborting. Was cheat code changed and how can I get fast money without grinding it out. its very boring to sit and work for 15 bucks at time. Its almost like a real job. This isnt supposed to be real job...
You can work at local shop in starting. It gives you $30x5 per day. When you have your fitness @ 50, you can work in gym for $50x5 per day. And when you add/destroy girls they add up and increase you daily income. Also when you unlock new areas, some of them unlock new jobs also. And if you don't want to grind, you can always edit money value by pressing F12 and typing the command: SugarCube.State.variables

Habef

Jun 27, 2017
how can i finish the page (only 1 left) and assasin quest then? i already met mr juice and i found aria (she's with lela).
found the mud, and as i already said the only page left is the mysterious forest one. i just dont know where to look for it or rather how / where to find tiffany exactly
i'm sorry to ask again but by this point i tried again and again, still cant find the missing piece, maybe its really easy and i'm overlooking something obvious but its really frustrating.

Daenerys5539

Aug 17, 2016
i'm sorry to ask again but by this point i tried again and again, still cant find the missing piece, maybe its really easy and i'm overlooking something obvious but its really frustrating.
Same for me. I've got 9 of 10 pages. I've jumped in the mud. No idea where Tiffani is to get last page.

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
where do i find tiffany? i was in the woods after that i'm searching for her...
Tiffany is one of Mr. Juice's daughters. You will have access to her bedroom after passing the whole thread, that is, the conversation at the gym>lela>university and Aria>lela>10 pages of documents>gym>buying a sniper rifle>shooting training>completing the task and bringing Kinuska back to Mr. Juice. Information on where to find all pages of documents are on the previous page of this topic and on my patreon. I guarantee that the task is not bugged, also you must have failed to visit something.
The cheat codes are a kind of thank you to the people who support this project. I don't want my patrons to feel bad about them being made available to the public, and as a result I don't give them out, but every time the code changes someone shares it in this topic. All you have to do is look for it. Another thing is that if you have already passed the game up to a certain point you do not have to play from the beginning. Just use an option, such as starting the game from the point where you already have a car.
I have 2 questions:

1) Form which movie is this gif from?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2) How to unlock VIP Island without using cheat code?
1. This gif is from my game? Haha I didn't even remember. Unfortunately, but I have no idea what this gif is from. It reminds me a bit of the style of American Psycho, but it's not from that movie.
americanpsycho.jpg
2. It's impossible without the code. The vip island is the place which was chosen in the poll as an addition for patrons. I try to put some random quirks there. This location is in no way necessary to complete the game, etc. I encourage you to support this project on the patreon platform, although it is not necessary, and I think I also saw the code itself somewhere in this topic.

Same for me. I've got 9 of 10 pages. I've jumped in the mud. No idea where Tiffani is to get last page.
Guys, Tiffany is in no way related to the task of finding pages of documents. You will find her later in the game. Write here which pages you managed to get then it will be easier to direct you where the last one is.

Daenerys5539

Aug 17, 2016
Guys, Tiffany is in no way related to the task of finding pages of documents. You will find her later in the game. Write here which pages you managed to get then it will be easier to direct you where the last one is.
I don't remember exactly , but checking my save file on saveeditonline,

"chaneldoc1": false,
"chaneldoc2": true,
"chaneldoc3": true,
"chaneldoc4": true,
"chaneldoc5": true,
"chaneldoc6": true,
"chaneldoc7": true,
"chaneldoc8": true,
"chaneldoc9": true,
"chaneldoc10": true,

As far as I remember:

Pages from Lela at start
Page from monkey
Page from cleaning lady
Page from old man/office
Pages from Magician
Page from mother
Page from homeless

Reactions: Slaaneshi

Davion98@!

Jun 17, 2020
I don't remember exactly , but checking my save file on saveeditonline,

"chaneldoc1": false,
"chaneldoc2": true,
"chaneldoc3": true,
"chaneldoc4": true,
"chaneldoc5": true,
"chaneldoc6": true,
"chaneldoc7": true,
"chaneldoc8": true,
"chaneldoc9": true,
"chaneldoc10": true,

As far as I remember:

Pages from Lela at start
Page from monkey
Page from cleaning lady
Page from old man/office
Pages from Magician
Page from mother
Page from homeless
I had the same issue I found out is in the forest if I remember is right, right, left, left, straight and straight. Should show the option there is something in the tree.

Habef

Jun 27, 2017
Tiffany is one of Mr. Juice's daughters. You will have access to her bedroom after passing the whole thread, that is, the conversation at the gym>lela>university and Aria>lela>10 pages of documents>gym>buying a sniper rifle>shooting training>completing the task and bringing Kinuska back to Mr. Juice. Information on where to find all pages of documents are on the previous page of this topic and on my patreon. I guarantee that the task is not bugged, also you must have failed to visit something.

The cheat codes are a kind of thank you to the people who support this project. I don't want my patrons to feel bad about them being made available to the public, and as a result I don't give them out, but every time the code changes someone shares it in this topic. All you have to do is look for it. Another thing is that if you have already passed the game up to a certain point you do not have to play from the beginning. Just use an option, such as starting the game from the point where you already have a car.

1. This gif is from my game? Haha I didn't even remember. Unfortunately, but I have no idea what this gif is from. It reminds me a bit of the style of American Psycho, but it's not from that movie.
View attachment 2096772
2. It's impossible without the code. The vip island is the place which was chosen in the poll as an addition for patrons. I try to put some random quirks there. This location is in no way necessary to complete the game, etc. I encourage you to support this project on the patreon platform, although it is not necessary, and I think I also saw the code itself somewhere in this topic.

found it! nice way to find the page btw

• Haha
Reactions: testoviron

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
the mud in the forest combo is sim. to finding the missing papers. ends with left i think.

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
Whole forest section needs notes and hints, without seaching code or finding answers from here it's always pressing randomly right now, that's how i found mud and missing paper, and because i just rapid fire pressed buttons i don't even remember what i did to post it.

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Whole forest section needs notes and hints, without seaching code or finding answers from here it's always pressing randomly right now, that's how i found mud and missing paper, and because i just rapid fire pressed buttons i don't even remember what i did to post it.
C'mon guys, there's no navigation in the woods, haha. But thanks to you, I came up with an idea on how to use such a forest where the player has to randomly wander around. Maybe some village abandoned by civilization will appear in the future, it would be interesting. Right>right>left>left>Straight>Straight>Straight is the way to get to the bunker. To be honest, when I tested the game I also randomly pressed whatever I could until I got to the place where there is a document page or a mud puddle. Don't worry this location is not built in such a way that the player can reach a dead end. With a wrong choice, you simply appear in the same place again.

Reactions: GoGom
2.40 star(s) 36 Votes