testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
I download the Update 0.73 to 0.74 and when I try to load a save game from the 0.73 to 0.74 folder it loads but I get no images.Does old saves work?
Saves from 0.73 work in 0.74. Are you sure you updated the game folder correctly? The lack of images indicates that the html file cannot find images and pictures in the game folder.

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
very nice game...the tags are interesting.
May I know how often a new update comes out? (for informational purposes only) (y)

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
very nice game...the tags are interesting.
May I know how often a new update comes out? (for informational purposes only) (y)
There were a few times when it was a week, but I usually try to release updates every 2 weeks. Tomorrow I will make version 0.75 available to the public, as well as the address of the site where you can play destroyer online without having to download 7.5 gb of files. Regards.

Reactions: Sinmman22

Sinmman22

Aug 14, 2022
There were a few times when it was a week, but I usually try to release updates every 2 weeks. Tomorrow I will make version 0.75 available to the public, as well as the address of the site where you can play destroyer online without having to download 7.5 gb of files. Regards.
So where's the site, not to sound rude or impatient, I've wanted to play the game for a while, but the huge about of files restricted that

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
The new update is awful. Like this is some super niche bizarre stuff.

asdbkb01

May 24, 2021
I didn't play the game and honestly didn't wanna bother with 7.5 gb but i got curious what is the content with male characters in last update? Is in cucking sissification transformation stuff or is it just gay?

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
where is the Strange house and Car workshop
After leaving the prison, you will find a strange house in the woods. You will unlock a car workshop as part of your progress.
How do you gain respect?
You get respect by buying things and businesses.
The new update is awful. Like this is some super niche bizarre stuff.
I'm glad you liked it.
I didn't play the game and honestly didn't wanna bother with 7.5 gb but i got curious what is the content with male characters in last update? Is in cucking sissification transformation stuff or is it just gay?
You don't have to download 7.5 gb to play just play online. There is nothing in this game from what you listed.
Okay can someone please made a walkthrough for the game especially during paper chase?
Go into the hints there are given the locations of the papers with which players had the most problems.

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
hello, i have a problem with kelsi's images... it practically doesn't display any photos or videos i'm playing the online version with the link on the first page and i play it with google chrome.
can someone help me? (y)

2.40 star(s) 36 Votes