BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
I will definitely make a website to play online, although it will probably be in January 2023.

Did you talk to your stepmother at home? Have you talked to a homeless person in town?

To advance you need 1500 and then 7500 points of police experience. Just keep working, don't spend points on girls and eventually Rachel will call you back.
And I will definitely be watching in January for ur website friend and thanks!

antis31

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, first of all it is a great game , thank you for that
Second - it would really good to add a counter that indicates amount of all the girls.
For example [amount of destructed girls / amount of all girls] (as example: 5/50), or [amount of destructed girls / left to destruct] (example: 5/45)
Thanks

Reactions: Ash922

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Hi, first of all it is a great game , thank you for that
Second - it would really good to add a counter that indicates amount of all the girls.
For example [amount of destructed girls / amount of all girls] (as example: 5/50), or [amount of destructed girls / left to destruct] (example: 5/45)
Thanks
Sure, I'll add it in the update I'm currently doing. Good idea.

Reactions: antis31 and Tinuss

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
When I see incest tag but the game says "stepsister" and "stepmother"

So true...
Forgive me for this inconsistency. A patch will surely come out in the future that will change this, while at the moment in the latest version 0.75 incest is there, just not in the main character's family. Anyway, you will see for yourself soon enough. Regards.
Is mind control something that will be added or is that a no?
I like the idea, if I can find the right materials as much as possible I am in favor. Thank you for the idea.

Last edited:
Reactions: Serkichi

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Forgive me for this inconsistency. A patch will surely come out in the future that will change this, while at the moment in the latest version 0.75 incest is there, just not in the main character's family. Anyway, you will see for yourself soon enough. Regards.
No need to say sorry lol, I just mentioned it in a funny way, hence the meme. But thanks for the answer.

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
"Old saves do not work." means that you are forced to start from the beginning every time a new version is released?

2.40 star(s) 36 Votes