HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Does anyone know if the bugfix is in the download file? or even with the latest version, you still need to get the bugfix?

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Does anyone know if the bugfix is in the download file? or even with the latest version, you still need to get the bugfix?
You still need to get it. This fixes an error in the renovation of the house, the corruption of the stepmother, and an error that displayed while taking a shower.

Reactions: HathgarNiche

ViruzTeddy

Aug 27, 2018
still waiting someone to make incest patch
Edit : NVM i try to edit it with notepad and it works so far

Last edited:

beryn

May 8, 2017
So returned to this after I read that the intro was changed.
And yes it is changed, now there is even more grind, it is hours of going to work go home and sleep and repeat.
Your family is now locked behind 500 interactions each.
Upgrading your house might change that, but that is at 20 days of work per upgrade after you unlocked work at the gym.
But that leaves no options to do or unlock anything else.
All your neighbours are easily unlocked, same as gym girl. But after that it's just grind work for an eternity.

Had hoped for a more engaging start, but it is still boring beyond belief.

You might be tempted to purchase the local shop for 6000, but at a return of 150 a day it is 40 days before the investment is returned, so not really worth it.

Last edited:
Reactions: PaterJ

Daenerys5539

Aug 17, 2016
There needs to be another way to visit the doctor in prison. I had a lucky string of wins, and was promptly locked out of that content.

Maybe when returning to prison, opening her office to visit?

Is there any content after the prison? Got all the guards, the librarian and lawyer.

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
There needs to be another way to visit the doctor in prison. I had a lucky string of wins, and was promptly locked out of that content.

Maybe when returning to prison, opening her office to visit?

Is there any content after the prison? Got all the guards, the librarian and lawyer.
I will add such an option in the next update. At the moment there is nothing after the prison stay, but there will be and a lot in the future.

Reactions: Daenerys5539

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
any compressed link?
Most mp4s are already compressed in the game. With the game's heavy weight, you certainly won't complain about the lack of content. There's a torrent link on the previous page, or you can use a hosting other than mega, which doesn't limit downloads to 5 gb.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Every time I see this game up and the poor woman getting pounded I just wanna...

Get her a warm meal and soothing beverage.
2 months in a convalescent spa.
The puppy and/or kitten of her choice.
An isekai restart life where she never feels the need to do the above for a dollar.

there there 2.gif

:cool:

Jan23489

Jan 11, 2022
How do you make money in the very beginning?
It seems all I can do it talk to the stepsister/-mother.

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
View attachment 1960887

Overview:
Destroyer is an open-world HTML game where the whole point is to dominate and destroy every hole around.
Thread Updated: 2022-11-25
Release Date: 2022-09-23
Developer: Testoviron
Censored: No
Version: 0.72
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Old saves do not work.
DOWNLOAD
Full game v0.71 Win: MEGA - - - - PIXELDRAIN
Update from 0.71 to 0.72: MEGA - - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Bugfix:

View attachment 1960908 View attachment 2005567 View attachment 2005568 View attachment 2033025 View attachment 2033038 View attachment 2059913 View attachment 2059914
0.72?

2.40 star(s) 36 Votes