Crimsonlights

Mar 19, 2020
Dev, you really need to change that thumbnail. Poor lady looks like she's being thrown around in a car crash. It's giving me whiplash.

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
plans to implement pregnancy?
I hadn't thought about it at all, but the idea is interesting. Maybe in the future.
How do you make money in the very beginning?
It seems all I can do it talk to the stepsister/-mother.
Work in a local store. Later you can start working at the gym, in the office, do missions for Giovanni and buy businesses that will give you profit. Also it is worth "unlocking" girls they also bring you passive income.
testoviron Can I ask if the shop should active, because I am getting this when i click on her:
View attachment 2194958
This is because you are playing on an old save on which this variable is not present.
Dev, you really need to change that thumbnail. Poor lady looks like she's being thrown around in a car crash. It's giving me whiplash.
Given the very large number of such comments, I will think about making some sort of game logo.

Last edited by a moderator:

Boyanhot

Dec 2, 2019
Could I get some help with the letters you need to find?
I've got 9/10 and can't find the last one. Unfortunately I can't remember which ones I did find. Does anyone have a list or something?

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Could I get some help with the letters you need to find?
I've got 9/10 and can't find the last one. Unfortunately I can't remember which ones I did find. Does anyone have a list or something?
where to find the 10th page in my juice's quest, i have been to that bunker already?
Check forest, office, nightclub toilet and univer toilet.
is there a story in this game or just a fuck fiesta?
Mostly a fuck fiesta, but you'll also find a few story missions.

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
I went to the bunker in forest , fucked the girl but I dont think so I got a page there?
The page is not located in the bunker. The colleague who answered is right and you will find it in a tree in the forest. Wander around it for a bit.

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Codes for v0.72

IamVip

Enables a new location (island) with nice perks.

BeMyFriend
Shows a cheat list (you have to click which cheat you want on the list).

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
One of these days this title will either be available online or ported for Android and I literally check every update to see if it'll be playable on my Android platform but maybe I'm just wishful dreaming. I bet their would be so many more people that would check this title out if it was more accessible, JS.:illuminati::);)

Kfirm

Apr 15, 2019
i can't complete the letters quest and i was in forest, office ,nightclub toilet and univer toilet and i'm 9/10 finish

lucifer092

Nov 21, 2020
how to progress after paperwork in the police station thread, i have more than 100 karma points both in good and bad and 100 corruption for both gianna and officer?

Last edited:

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
One of these days this title will either be available online or ported for Android and I literally check every update to see if it'll be playable on my Android platform but maybe I'm just wishful dreaming. I bet their would be so many more people that would check this title out if it was more accessible, JS.:illuminati::);)
I will definitely make a website to play online, although it will probably be in January 2023.
i can't complete the letters quest and i was in forest, office ,nightclub toilet and univer toilet and i'm 9/10 finish
Did you talk to your stepmother at home? Have you talked to a homeless person in town?
how to progress after paperwork in the police station thread, i have more than 100 karma points both in good and bad and 100 corruption for both gianna and officer?
To advance you need 1500 and then 7500 points of police experience. Just keep working, don't spend points on girls and eventually Rachel will call you back.

Reactions: BigPoppaLoppa
2.40 star(s) 36 Votes