MAD6999

Nov 21, 2021
mms I will wait until the game is more advanced I am very frustrated by the MC's attitude and so much secrecy

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
All caught up now so time for my thoughts if your interested.

Short version:
Really expletive enjoyed this story and characters so far. Subbed and cant wait for more.

Long version:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Scruffles DEV

Scruffles DEV

Fuckass
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2022
All caught up now so time for my thoughts if your interested.

Short version:
Really expletive enjoyed this story and characters so far. Subbed and cant wait for more.

Long version:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I always appreciate these breakdowns of what folks liked, especially where the characters are involved, and the criticisms (they sometimes help make my game better, as seen with the extensive amount of QoL overhaul compared to the early builds). Thank you for your kind words! <3

No real difference, and you pretty much nailed it on the head. I've actually been on the fence about making the distinction more clear, as all of the girls (and bros) are important to the overall story as a whole.

That said, some may move between the two depending on story circumstances as it progresses. I haven't decided on anything in that department as of yet.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
so Ive met rose and I need to trigger her 'glorified bartender' event but I have been trying for a few in game days to figure out how the hell to do that. Help plz

edit: nvm fuck my life and observation skills

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes