The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Nice start, BlackHandGames ! Great setting, and cool charcter concepts! Just do me a favor, will you? Don't pull a Reluctant Archon, I still lament that one's 'Abandoned' tag regularly!
Subscribed for now, keep it up!

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
so far almost no complaints very good story pacing, fantasy characters, and choices.

my only complaint is for the amount of content it probably could've done with a bit more sex. the ratio between sex and story seemed like 80-20(maybe 85-15). not a super big deal but although i like the story so far i cant deny the girls are the reason i play these games.

overall aside from that i really like this game and can't wait for the next update. for a first release it had a great amount of content storywise. good luck to you dev.

Also i may as well ask. is the "Niece" gonna be an option in the future or not? i dont mind either way just curious.

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
A-mazing.

I like me some hardboiled detective story.

(Some Bogart portraiyng Marlowe or Spade. Could name a ton more.
Wonder who the femme fatale is here though. Natasha? The she-demon?)

And now couple this with a fantasy in modern times setting. Freaking great!

What else? Great visiuals. Quite the size, content and playing time for a first release.

I am very intruiged and am looking forward to future updates.
May they be regular and continuous. :p

Reactions: monk_56

dajunk12

Mar 2, 2018
OK, for a 0.1 release this is amazing. I'm looking forward to what's next in the story.

Nov 26, 2021
A few more notes about the game:

1. A full harem is planned....
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  2. It's planned to be quite lengthy, so you will have plenty of time to get to know the whole main cast.
  3. There will be girls who have one-off scenes but no full path.
  4. Group scenes will involve MC and females only.
  5. No NTR or anything of that sort ever.
  6. All scenes will be avoidable.
  7. You start the game in a relationship, but you can currently avoid all scenes and in episode 2 you will be able to fully break up. Those characters will remain in the game, but they will not try to get back together with MC.
  8. It's my first game and everything at this point is an experiment, so constructive feedback is greatly appreciated.
Need more Devs like you that are upfront about the future stuff like this, look forward to trying it, good luck

twiztid

Oct 21, 2020
One complaint I have is to put the dialog box a little transparent where you are not struggling to see the words and take out the color backgrounds. For a first release, it started off really strong though.

X_Alascato

Oct 23, 2017
Nice start, BlackHandGames ! Great setting, and cool charcter concepts! Just do me a favor, will you? Don't pull a Reluctant Archon, I still lament that one's 'Abandoned' tag regularly!
Subscribed for now, keep it up!
lol you ain't the only. The fantasy/medieval setting is rare. Starting to like Price of Power also

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
There will be girls who have one-off scenes but no full path.
What exactly do you mean by this, you mean those girls may have sex off-screen because for me that is as bad as doing it on-screen, can you explain what do you mean by one-off scenes.
Do you mean perhaps the mc fucking one girl and never see her ever again, like a 1 nightstand or something?

X_Alascato

Oct 23, 2017
What exactly do you mean by this, you mean those girls may have sex off-screen because for me that is as bad as doing it on-screen, can you explain what do you mean by one-off scenes.
Do you mean perhaps the mc fucking one girl and never see her ever again, like a 1 nightstand or something?
as in a 1 night sex. So not seeing them again after the sex

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :- Detective Necro V0.3 compressed

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 43 Votes