Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
Promising start.
A lot of content, interesting story and excellent looking models. If the update cycle isn't complete gash this could be worth adding support to.

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
What exactly do you mean by this, you mean those girls may have sex off-screen because for me that is as bad as doing it on-screen, can you explain what do you mean by one-off scenes.
Do you mean perhaps the mc fucking one girl and never see her ever again, like a 1 nightstand or something?
It's that while some of them will be present in the full harem ending, they won't have their own solo ending. The girls with solo endings are in the banner, though I have gone back and forth about giving Kimmy (the goblin character) her own. I'll probably put it to a vote when I've gotten close to finishing the last ending.

Last edited:

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Also i may as well ask. is the "Niece" gonna be an option in the future or not? i dont mind either way just curious.
MC is 30. She's 14. No pedophilia please.
It's that while some of them will be present in the full harem ending, they won't have their own solo ending. The girls with solo endings are in the banner, though I have gone back and forth about giving Kimmy (the goblin character) her own. I'll probably put it to a vote when I've gotten close to finishing the last ending.
So, girls not in banner: Wendy, Xiao, Chief, Ophelia, Hope, Daphne, Kimmy, Maz.

And speaking of Wendy, there seem to be two Wendy's: Phoebe's mom and Ophelia's lab assistant Wendy. They don't look at all the same so I assume they are not the same person.
screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
MC is 30. She's 14. No pedophilia please.

So, girls not in banner: Wendy, Xiao, Chief, Ophelia, Hope, Daphne, Kimmy, Maz.

And speaking of Wendy, there seem to be two Wendy's: Phoebe's mom and Ophelia's lab assistant Wendy. They don't look at all the same so I assume they are not the same person.
View attachment 1778357 View attachment 1778359
They aren't. I changed some of the names around during development and I guess I forgot to change the lab assistant's name. I'll fix that before the next release.

Some of the one-off characters haven't been revealed yet and some of those you listed won't have any scenes. There won't be any scenes with Wendy(the mom), the Chief, Hope, or Maya.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
I look forward to voting for Kimmy to have as much content as possible. What an adorable goblin!

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
They aren't. I changed some of the names around during development and I guess I forgot to change the lab assistant's name. I'll fix that before the next release.

Some of the one-off characters haven't been revealed yet and some of those you listed won't have any scenes. There won't be any scenes with Wendy(the mom), the Chief, Hope, or Maya.
So, no pissing off mc:s siscon teacher I guess. :D

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I look forward to voting for Kimmy to have as much content as possible. What an adorable goblin!
I'm glad the response to her has been so positive. I think besides Glasha, she's the one I spent the most time creating.

So, no pissing off mc:s siscon teacher I guess. :D
Nope, I'm afraid he's very serious about his sister. MC will be able to see the fallout of someone trying to get in her pants in chapter 3.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
I'm glad the response to her has been so positive. I think besides Glasha, she's the one I spent the most time creating.

Nope, I'm afraid he's very serious about his sister. MC will be able to see the fallout of someone trying to get in her pants in chapter 3.

You obviously put a lot of love into your unique character models.

Glasha is great too- and she is a sweetheart as well. It was fun that she had a bunch of different cute outfits like her skull PJs.

In terms of Character models Kimmy is my favorite- but I just have a thing for goblins in general, so a well made goblin is an even bigger win.

Vaser is my second favorite. I liked that you contrasted her grey-scale body with colorful outfts. The pink and gold outfit was amazing.

Fiazia is my third favorite character model. You don't get well rendered gals who look like they have Arabic background very often- her eyebrows and makeup are on point.

Honestly everyone kinda had their own appeal- glad that Harem will be a path.

For characters not on the banner Ophelia looked amazing as did Daphne.

Last edited:

DanLong

Mar 23, 2018
I am already in love with the orc GF!!! :love::love::love:

Yes, I need this harem! :devilish::devilish:

One problem, I tried out the banner settings and I can not get the original back ... it is either see-through or a solid color! I want the original banner, i.e. opaque.

Reactions: monk_56

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
While at Adam's house I got the Phoebe text twice. Looks like both the forgive and not forgive maybe got triggered or something because the first time it ran though the MC was cold and the second time he was flirting. I forgave her and so at first, I was confused why he was dismissive of her but then when I got the same start about getting a text from her it made more sense that way.

Reactions: monk_56

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
:unsure: I'm not really seeing adequate milkers in the previews though. Perhaps the orc landlady?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That aside, I like the unique setting of a technologically advanced high fantasy.
Yessss. Cause, as all the world know, if you don't' have at least E-cups, you are incapable of producing milk.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Kinda getting Shadowrun vibes. I'm hyped, good luck dev.
Was wondering the same thing. Been a long time since I read a Shadowrun book, but isn't there magic in that? Or is it just 'techno-magic' of some sort?

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes