Developers coming to f95 to "play nice" and just adver tise.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
...and you don't have all the money to pay every dev you admire.
More choices for them - lesser chances that you get money from them. That's it. Market.
It doesn't matter. I'd rather have somebody give their money to someone they think is better deserving and be happy giving them their money, than to give it to me reluctantly and continually bitch on my shit "I'm paying for this pos goddamnit Creiz fuck you".

I mean, I want ALL of your money, make no mistake. But I'd rather have you give it to me willingly and happily. But every single developer here deserves the support they got. We all make huge efforts in bringing you the best we can do with the tools given to us and we all are making different things that cater to different people. If another games caters more to you than mine does, then give your money to that dev, so you have more of what you want. If one day, you decide you can spare another dollar off your paycheck and give it to me? I'll take it with the utmost pleasure and also use it to make the best game I can. This is not a competition. We're all in this together.