kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
I don 't understand who the killer is ? I choose all the options and at the end they write that you missed the chance to improve the characteristics .

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
Bruh they are not that hard if you paid even minimum attention to the story, most of the puzzles are solved by a few clicks or a google search (for the quiz), game and MC give you more than enough hints as it is already...
So who 's the killer ? At the end of the inscription that you missed the opportunity to increase the characteristics .

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
If

If You're Talking About Choosing A Candidate for Blaming During Church 1st Quest Time, You can Choose any but I Think Suicide Will Be Best Option... It'll Clear Later During 2nd Part Of This Quest Later...
At the end of the inscription that you missed the opportunity to increase the characteristics .

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
I got no Catherine scene at night after visiting voice, how does it trigger ?
I almost completed everything in the game

ReZven

Jan 3, 2021
i might not be dumb but this is really pushing a little bit to far

edit: got it, but really dev this is a lewd game, this level of puzzle is on par with actual mystery solving game, might wanna tone down a bit

screenshot0004.png

Last edited:

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
I went ahead with Boss lady by choosing the Femdom option because her femdom scene were better. Does this mean that I will always see femdom in the future, or will I have the option of maledom with her?

Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
I think i get all that i can so:
1. Game have lots of content, but i doubt it that developer will be able to finish it. Maybe, after 3-5 updates, he will just abandon it.
2. Notifications, then players reach the end of route will be nice.
3. Sophia route is broken. There is only one interaction: to give her money for study, but after 250 currency, event just repeat itself.
4. Sage Jealousy route is broken. Chanel never calls MC.
5. No way to train skills (expect photo restoration once and reading the magazine then looking for password to the lab)

Sir. Cockalot

Oct 11, 2018
1. Game have lots of content, but i doubt it that developer will be able to finish it. Maybe, after 3-5 updates, he will just abandon it.
3. Sophia route is broken. There is only one interaction: to give her money for study, but after 250 currency, event just repeat itself.
5. No way to train skills (expect photo restoration once and reading the magazine then looking for password to the lab)
the photo repair is borked too. I never got my point for doing it within the time limit

AvernLD

Jul 26, 2020
i might not be dumb but this is really pushing a little bit to far

edit: got it, but really dev this is a lewd game, this level of puzzle is on par with actual mystery solving game, might wanna tone down a bit

View attachment 1862777
just turn on the light switches in the room near when the rat is and compare this with the code beneath the " WHO MURDERED JESUS?" phrase

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Back in da zone! Another day of dealing with angry puzzle solvers. (It happens every update guys. But here we are again.)

1. Puzzles will stay. Please dont waste time posting hate or trying to downrate the game just because i refuse to listen. Its my game. I make what i want. Its sandbox, mystery, puzzles. You dont like sandbox, its fine, go read a vn. Plenty of vn based games. Or better yet, make your own game, who knows it might just be the next big thing.

2. Im more looking for ways to make game play intuitive. So if you want to help improve the game, tell me how the puzzles seem unintuitive. I will observe comments based on specific areas and tweak things. For example - "finding items by hovering over the map feels tedious and waste of time. Perhaps consider putting an eye icon above hidden items and rely on logical analysis to solve rather than pure mouse hunt" or "Put clearer signals as to what to do next." "This part doesnt make sense...this is why..." I listen to such comments as it helps me tweak the game. But if youre just gonna say "fuck you i hate puzzles i cant fap"...well, that wont change a thing.

How did you unlock this photoshoot with catherine, vixie and tracy.
My game was completely fucked with bugs.
The game is not bugged. We have reports of bugs every update and fixed many of them. If there is a bug, report it and if its an unknown bug, i will fix it.

For your case, you downloaded the leaked version which is not uploaded by me. Its at your own risk. Photoshoot can be completed no problem in this update. I also post constant notes on patron that you might miss.

So far all my patrons can run thru the whole game without issues. Aside from android which might be a little wonky. If you have further bugs, report them and i will get to it.

Sooo. it feels like I have completed all the content. But I remember playing extra content 3-5 updates before in the bar which I cannot excess now. It was the party invitation from the vanderbilt milf in the bar where you meet different people. But I can't excess it now. Does it have something to do with karma. I invited her to the party but she says she is not interested. pls help
The party quest is locked out at the moment for continuity. I want to complete other areas of the game first. I constantly update such changes with weekly reports on patreon. It will flow fine after i finish the first arc.

1. Why would you say i will abandon the game? We are going strong and in the top 100 most supported games on patreon with a large following. We are also the second fastest game out of tens of thousands to hit that mark. Its far from abandoned status.

Regardless, I will complete the game as we have many loyal patrons who supported since the beginning when i had zero patrons. We've come so far because of them. I aint gonna let them down. They took a risk back then and it seems we are doing great so far. Only question is how short or long the game will end up being.

I hope to build a full massive game that will be epic. If not, well i gave it my best shot.

2. Most routes are clearly marked. You just need to follow the hint section. But when i wrap up the first arc, it will be clearer.

3. Sophia route is not broken. *hint* check her room for bio book.

4. Again, not broken. Chanel will call when you have completed other quests. It might feel weird now because we are still in development. When the game is fully filled out, it will feel very natural, the player just needs to continue doing other things until chanel calls.

5. There are quite a few hidden stat points that you can gain. Kinda like easter eggs. And yes, you will be able to train stats later on in the game.

6. Im working on a gallery but i will implement it only after arc 1 is complete as i have many things to consider.

Lastly, for those who are reading, i will just make few points and be on my merry way.

1. Mystery, puzzles will stay. This will always be a sandbox game. While there are plenty of deviant shit to fap to, i also value player freedom/choice, gameplay as well as story elements.

If you dont like it, just find a vn and move on. Let us be. You cant please everyone.

2. As mentioned, im looking for ways to make the puzzles more intuitive and fun. If you like the game, give constructive feedback, its getting harder and harder to sift through the crap.

3. Observe the game version numbers and notes. Also, this is a pirate forum. Many times, games or patches are not uploaded by me (despite me owning the thread). Also, you might miss various updates/notes i put out on patreon.

4. Remember, dont be a sheep and influenced by the comments. Play it for yourself with an open mind and see for yourself. Dont go into the game all ready to get angry at the first puzzle. People who comment tend to be angry and frustrated when they got stuck somewhere. Btw, the puzzles are really not that hard guys. Honestly. Okay, the church may be a little sadistic haha, but i've had tons of players who breezed thru it as well. If the puzzle is unintuitive, best way is to recommend how/why and what you would change about it. It could be a fun exercise too to see how you would design a certain part differently.

There is a HUGE majority who really enjoy the game. In fact, i get tons of messages from people who subscribed on patreon just because of the puzzles believe it or not. People who are angry tend to be the most vocal so if you go based on comments, it will always be skewed.

This is without a doubt a controversial game. And its what i like it to be. I really dont have interest to make another vanilla highschool vn. It bores me. Yes they make tons of money but money is not everything.

So keep calm, be chill, dont smash your computer because you cant figure out maeves birthday. Have fun, live a little. Its just a game. If you like mystery and corruption, its gonna be good.

4. I have a puzzle walkthrough available for patrons for those who want to solve puzzles quickly. I will also be adding much more to the walkthrough as we go, such as different routes, stats and also where to find secret easter egg items or unlock all death scenes. Of course we need the game to develop further first. It will be a massive game with lots of repeatables. Its my passion and I enjoy pushing limits of what i can do with the game.

5. For those asking about future content or wondering if you should play, it will be a very depraved game. We barely scratched the surface on building a deviant harem. Both love and evil routes will be explored in depth.

Future content include:
1. Pregant farm.
2. Landlady and roomate relationships.
3. Netherhelm college.

In a nutshell - mindfuck story twists, difficult love choices, corruption, depravity, mindless devotion, cumcrazy ahegao corruption, pregnancy, weird ass fetishes, detective mystery, difficult choices, player freedom, non VN sandbox, puzzles, mega harem!

If you like the above tags, the game is for you. Give it a shot and if you like it, join the party and drop us some love on patron.

If not, well, luckily for all of us, theres tons of other games to play. Have a guaca juice box. No need to get pissed and go find another game you will love.

I will try to sift through comments on f95 and answer if im feeling up for it. But otherwise, you can always reach me on our discord community as well. You can also put any questions or bug reports there.

Keep em coming baby! Next update will be round the corner. Speed is my energy.

Diekh

Mar 22, 2022
MoolahMilk
Hi, I'm stuck in this quest: 'I should make sure Sophia passes her exams! Revise with her and make sure she passes her test!'
How make this? In afternoon I select 'Go Study', but her say she need a book of $250 and ok, but after this nothing happen.
A second question: how to increase submission of Sophia? Her submission is 3 and the level 1 now.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes