• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
MoolahMilk
Hi, I'm stuck in this quest: 'I should make sure Sophia passes her exams! Revise with her and make sure she passes her test!'
How make this? In afternoon I select 'Go Study', but her say she need a book of $250 and ok, but after this nothing happen.
A second question: how to increase submission of Sophia? Her submission is 3 and the level 1 now.
Go to her room and explore. Find the book.
You will be able to make her study.

Reactions: Diekh

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
I really appreciate the fact that sex scenes in this game are fast. In a lot of games the sex scenes feel floaty or in slow motion. Here the MC actually ups his tempo realistically, or at least better than in most games.

It'd be nice to see the return of dirty talking though. In some earlier sex scenes, like the one with Catherine, we were able to type some keywords and Catherine responds accordingly. It was super hot and still one of my fondest faps memories of the game.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Sophia thing is so weird, I got the $250 thing and opened her room but there was no book, and I was able to do her exam studies. Don't even remember buying the book cuz I had no money when I did that scene. Did I miss content cuz of that?

WSS Joe

Jan 11, 2020
Honestly I gotta say man, you're killing it with this communication. I'm enjoying the puzzles but I can definitely understand what people say about them being annoying. If you wanted to make Sophia's studying easier you could have an option to spend one section of the day finding out answers to each subject. It'll make that section easier.

The girl's designs are all amazing too, I'm a big fan of Mia's vibrant eyes and Sophia's brattiness. I really hope you're gonna allow us to go "DAMN BRAT:mad::mad::mad: CORRECTION IS NEEDED:mad::mad::mad::devilish:" and punish Sophia as well as give some loving to our roommate.

Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
how to get the last 2, im clicking on everything on every day time
Evidence: Check Dellilahs dorm and click on the phone at the table. Go to Moe at night.
And you, probably, missing Albert and Miriam scene. Go to church at night and check courtyard.

Foind

Jan 3, 2021
Looks like MC can do the 'Total Defence' quest before 'Recruitment' quest for Chanel. I was so confused when I clicked the total defence button and Chanel started talking about some beatrice then realized I should be doing the recruit bar girls quest first :HideThePain:, Is it a bug or one of the WiP things that will be done later?

Ghaling

Oct 5, 2018
in studio photo completed the task about camera and lighting. but when i talk to Catherine always show beta hardlock.? can give me hint

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Sophia thing is so weird, I got the $250 thing and opened her room but there was no book, and I was able to do her exam studies. Don't even remember buying the book cuz I had no money when I did that scene. Did I miss content cuz of that?
You should have found her book in her backpack. If you've found it, it will then allow you to help her study for exam.

Honestly I gotta say man, you're killing it with this communication. I'm enjoying the puzzles but I can definitely understand what people say about them being annoying. If you wanted to make Sophia's studying easier you could have an option to spend one section of the day finding out answers to each subject. It'll make that section easier.

The girl's designs are all amazing too, I'm a big fan of Mia's vibrant eyes and Sophia's brattiness. I really hope you're gonna allow us to go "DAMN BRAT:mad::mad::mad: CORRECTION IS NEEDED:mad::mad::mad::devilish:" and punish Sophia as well as give some loving to our roommate.
That's a good idea. I might add an option for player to view answers each day. And I'm working on Mia/Sophia stuff this update at the moment so good news for those tired of bar girls.

Looks like MC can do the 'Total Defence' quest before 'Recruitment' quest for Chanel. I was so confused when I clicked the total defence button and Chanel started talking about some beatrice then realized I should be doing the recruit bar girls quest first :HideThePain:, Is it a bug or one of the WiP things that will be done later?
Yes, the Total defense quest is WIP. I should have locked it to avoid confusion. I'm working on that arc, it's supposed to happen after you have recruited all the girls. Which we have done this update. You can just play it to see what's to come but keep in mind it's not supposed to be ready yet.

in studio photo completed the task about camera and lighting. but when i talk to Catherine always show beta hardlock.? can give me hint
Check your version number. You should be able to access the photoshoot with the latest links.

so this update have stepmom or milf content?
Your landlady is still dead in a bathtub at the moment so I doubt we could do anything sexy for now, but there are plenty of non landlady MILFs if that's what you're interested in.

DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
So i was searching around in the game files and i found a scene with Mia in the bathroom where the mc either cum on her face, tits , or whole body, anyone know what this scene is about?

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
not sure if this is a known bug but the beer and chocolates are avalible before you house mate has a shit day at work and requires them ??? which then bugs out the game damn it

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
not sure if this is a known bug but the beer and chocolates are avalible before you house mate has a shit day at work and requires them ??? which then bugs out the game damn it
Please describe the bug you found. I have no idea what you mean.

VDawe

Apr 30, 2018
Is it posible to get the bathroom key somehow ? in the morning Mia often in the bathroom but i cant go in. its in the future content ? or im missing something ?

Or is it possible to improve on Mia's lust from 1 to higher ?

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes