• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Rouruki

May 31, 2021
You should nail all 3 questions, when talking with Eve, then blackmail her.
yeah im done interrogating her along blackmailing her. am stuck at the church crypt where i need to find the code of the door.
found a paper which has number that has designated letters but cat find what letters should i put

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
Regarding the tutoring lessons for Sophia: Does it matter which answers you choose anyway? Because I simply do not know 99% of the answers and it would be highly stupid of the dev to assume this kind of knowledge as "basic"...

Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
yeah im done interrogating her along blackmailing her. am stuck at the church crypt where i need to find the code of the door.
found a paper which has number that has designated letters but cat find what letters should i put
Remember the fridge, where you find a pasta for rat? Go there and flip the switch (area with safe must show numbers, if not flip the switches above safe until it does). You should see the message about "Who kill Jesus" on the wall and some symbols, use scroll and find desyphere the symbols.(if you struggle, password is 72134165)

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
What's the point in giving a choice to pay Vixie if the option to pay her doesn't exist or appear? is it a bug of some kind like how the game makes you treat Beatrice badly regardless of your decisions? And considering Beatrice does an alternate scene for her romance/love path even exist or has it not been implemented hence why it forces the Deviant path, would love to know if I did something wrong. I replayed the entire game and it still forces these scenes so im at a loss because I wanted to do the romance path more than the whole deviant thing
View attachment 1865606
I have the same problem, wonder if it's bug or some previous choice consequence? Anyone?

Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
The dude dating Sage. He's the cafe owner I think and in one scene he drives home Mia and Moon finds out the coffee Mia drank was drugged.
Oh, i didn't see this scene. I just beat main route, Mia route and drop this game, because i was unable to figure up Sophia route and Sages Jealousy case.

herreraaa

Jan 24, 2020
What I need to do when Im licking Catherine on photoshoot?
I reach 100% of pleasure and gspot, taking care to not let her too much sensitive but I cant progress in the scene

I did it finally.

Now I juist need to understand what I need to do with the notebook clues in the church case

Last edited:

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
Why can 't I call Sister Delilah ? All the evidence is collected , the rest of the nuns are interrogated and blackmailed .
Youll have to find her cellphone then talk to Moe at night at the mall about Reddit.. Once you have that evidence you should be able to talk to her in the library and interrogate

Reactions: kristo0086

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
Anybody have Sophia's test answers? I have yet to find them after scrolling through the majority of the pages on this thread.

Zeusmaydit

Mar 2, 2022
I got stuck with Sophia when she says the book has increased in price and i give her money but tomorrow she says the same, can anybody help me please?

Captain Riot

Jan 16, 2020
I'm really enjoying this game! It has a few minor issues, but overall the package is pretty great. The puzzles require you to actually put in a little effort, but aren't ridiculously hard to figure out in any way. The girls are cute, and there's a good amount of sex unlocked even by the time you finish the first case. The story is fairly unique, and manages to keep my interest, while the cases serve as a modest challenge.

As for issues, they're ones I can overlook pretty easily. The MC can be difficult sometimes, swinging from complete idiot to Sherlock Holmes at the snap of a finger. If this was the intention, then by all means it's fine, but if not, then maybe a small rework on the dialogue is in order. Second issue worth mentioning would be the skill points, I feel like they're not used enough in the current build. Of the tests I've seen, I've seen most of them be for the charismatic, and only one for the intelligent. So far, going almost to the end of the second case, I have yet to see a single physical skill check. (Except maybe with Moe, might have missed it there.) My suggestion would be to reduce the amount of skill points gained from the starting choice, and give us a means to raise the points reliably. Throw in some more tests here and there, and maybe tie our money making scheme to our points. (Int solves crimes online, Charisma busks, Strength works as a bouncer, ect)

I look forward to seeing where DA goes from here, definitely keeping an eye on it.

Reactions: What'sNew
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes