• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
is there an updated walkthrough? stuck at interrogation at the church and i dont feel like replaying from the beginning just to figure out what happened.
Probably stuck in the main room,you need to click on the stain glass window(yea,most miss it).
I am stuck in some office searching for some hint about an elevator. At this point I just give up playing this.

uterus

Sep 14, 2018
so i dont know if is new and came with the 7.6 update or if i just missed it before but for those asking there might be some new content.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

theGlassAlice

Sep 8, 2018
How did you unlock this photoshoot with catherine, vixie and tracy.
My game was completely fucked with bugs.
You have to have recruited Beatrice to Chanel team.

Just follow the hint in your side quest tab. As for bugs, you might want to restart with a new save.

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
You have to have recruited Beatrice to Chanel team.

Just follow the hint in your side quest tab. As for bugs, you might want to restart with a new save.
Even if I restarted with a new save in different updates I can't recruit Beatrice because my action points are low.
By the way thanks for the answer.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Soooo...is the liberate Beatrice path is still incomplete? The follow up still plays as if you chose "Take advantage of her".
MoolahMilk

Last edited:

Kenrockkun

Aug 9, 2020
Sooo. it feels like I have completed all the content. But I remember playing extra content 3-5 updates before in the bar which I cannot excess now. It was the party invitation from the vanderbilt milf in the bar where you meet different people. But I can't excess it now. Does it have something to do with karma. I invited her to the party but she says she is not interested. pls help

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes