Ren'Py - Deviant Anomalies [v0.9.5] [MoolahMilk]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Lordisigler

Amazing game! It is still early in the game developement but the dev is very engaging (hope he stays that way). Lot of different fetishes are developped and some characters have more emphase on particular one.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

redchickensoup

Fun game. Great story. Intriguing story with mysteries and of course cuties. Already looking like a good game in the future once its completed ill play it.
    All characters have special personalities and preferences. Hella twists and hella sexy time.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

IGor1B

This might very well the best game in this genre I have played so far. Plenty of girls, all which are different in personality and looks. I really enjoyed playing this game

Story - Good
    Characters - Good
  4. 5.00 star(s)

hornydit

Though there isn't that much in the game as of right now, the little there is and the structure it is built upon is really good and makes me think that this game has potential to be one of top games around. The story is unusual in a good way and quirky enough to not feel depressing, the renders are top notch and the mechanics feel solid and intuitive, if not a bit cumbersome. Really looking forward to the future of this game!
  5. 3.00 star(s)

RandyPhoenix

Good Points
    + Render and animation quality looks pretty good.
    + Animations have pretty good physics and angles looks fine.
    + Story seems interesting.
    + UI/HUD looks pretty good.

Bad Points
    - Worse bad point is probably DEV's content add style. Espacily cases are quite annoying to play with this style. For example in version 0.3.3 we got new side quest/case from Sage about her boyfriend cheating on her or not and its lead us to some kind of thugs, and when we want track them we had only one option because second option tagged as a ''Under development. And its goes for all other content/cases aswell, she even did that in v0.5.5 to! In date with Moon you go restraunt with her but cant eat, talk or cant choice any option, because its says ''Date mechanics in progress.'' which is damn nonsense... Basically DEV makes unfinished cases and contents to game, the events DEV should have all options until that content end, it should't say ''work in progress'' etc, its just makes things annoying, if she things she cant end that case or event in that update then she should do in next update, because when she done like that you need do that case/event, take a save, wait next update/updates and then go back, do everyting from the begining and choice what you realy want to do, and its damn boring!
    - Secondly as a player im not sure what type of content i should wait from this game, because with every new update this game gives us complicated signals rather then clear path. For example that spider cumming Mia's tits and her tits became bigger and lactating like pregnant and Maewe taking her mil with pump and drinking, sniffing was totaly weird. Then in V0.5.5 we got scene with Ryan, Ryan said he will take her home because our MC is dont have time, which is damn nonsense! Anyways and he says its only 20 minute drive, and in car Mia wents sleeping and we learn he spiked her coffe! And fter Mia went sleeping they come home after 1 hour! So what happened in that 40 empty minute? What happened Mia? DEV didn't explained that... And i dont think its gonna be someting pure... And then in Moon stoyline we saw some damn old bastard touched Mia's thighs and literaly harrashed her... So whats purpose of these type of scenes?

For The End
    Ok so far so good this is pretty amazing game and without bad points i write this game is easily 5 star game, even without just update thing i do believe its deserve at least 4 star but DEV adding unfinished updates and writing every damn thing ''work in progress'' is kills all joy of game... As i player i dont want play every damn event from the begining again when she add those work in progress things and its looks like DEV team not gonna change add content like that so if you dont want see even basic date talk or eating food scene is not added then you gotta stop playing like me and wait for ''completed'' game... Its pretty annoying, odd and nonsense but looks like its only possible way...
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Jellyfish26

Ver (0.2.0)

Great game! Not much content so far but best quality! Very interesting story: superpowers, mistery, investigation, sexual desires... Great HS models, very beautiful girls! (Mia, Moon and Sage my top three!) Renders are awesome! Characters evolution is promising. I can't wait for more updates! A smooth graphic and a clean UI, I can't ask for more...
  7. 5.00 star(s)

schooloflust

Great game, like really amazing. I love the animations and it looks so fantastic. Became a big fan real quick and I am waiting for more of this game! This game has so much potential even tho its already great, Keep it up my guy!
  8. 5.00 star(s)

KuroKumo

Some if not the most finest animations out there.
    Good backstory and the fact that you are a detective opens the future to a lot of things to happen imo.
    The corruption so far seems interesting and fluid between the MC and a few of the girls and the minigames are fun to play.
    7/11 would recommend without second thought.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Sassadin

If you like maledom, you really should try this game out. Although it's only version 0.2, there are already quite decent amount of content and the maledom scenes are really well made and deliver on the fantasy.

There is an option for femdom route but I didn't try that (not my cup of tea). However, guessing from the general quality of the game, I would bet that route is great too.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

GoodSwitch

Amazing quality game, really had me hooked for a while even though it is just starting. This game has incredible potential, the details and story are amazing too. Really hope this game continues, highly recommend everyone try this game.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

kingc123

One thing I've found from playing many of the games on this site is that the ones with interesting plots and distinctive characters are always my favorites. Even if a game has amazing renders I only think of it as pretty good if there's no further substance. Milfy City is an example of this, pretty fun but nothing special.

This game excels with both aspects, it has the excellent writing I crave, I'm immersed in the story and enjoying every moment.

I like HS1 and HS2 models but HS1 has the edge so that's a plus for me here. There are plenty of HS1 games with poor quality renders so you can really see the extra skill and effort that has gone into these ones.

To cap things off the dev seems to be hard working, there's already a sizeable amount of content to enjoy.

The end result is a truly special game that has the potential to be amongst the best on this site. Good luck to dev, you're doing awesome!
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Dwenne

Having played the demo 0.1.2 so far. This game looks good. With smooth CGs and great looking characters. The story is interesting as well and the routes that you can choose for scenes and starting traits are pretty unique. Character interactions look good so far with potentially a nice number of choices. Looking forward to future releases!
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Apocalypse 420x

Note: This is a review for the v0.11 build of the game and will be updated after the v0.2 Comes out as v0.12 was just minor bugfixes and came out after i beat v0.11 i have and will not play it v0.2 is expected at the end of November/ Beginning of December
    Story: 9/10 There isn't a ton of story at the moment but what story the have is pretty good its great ground work to build a great story off of and definitely peaked my interest i feel like if properly fleshed out this game will not need H content and the narrative alone would make this a good game
    H-Content: 7/10 While blatantly lacking a lot of H-Content the interesting story should make you mostly forget about that however at the time of writing there was only 1 masturbation spying scene and 1 highly interactive interrogation scene where you play with a women's tits plus some nudity Note: posts on the discord suggest thats gonna change soon and he has made some really good looking scenes for the next version
    Music: 6/10 nothing to special yet but not bad either
    Art : 8/10 the art is very well done and visually pleasing
    Characters: 9/10 while not fleshed out yet the characters so far seem nice and diverse enough that everyone feels unique and enjoyable ...except for moe that sleeze bag
    The Good: Nice art, a great ground work for the story thats good enough to make you forget your playing a h-game at times, great characters and a good dev showing a ton of promise and ambition

The Bad: Lack of an Area map makes going around the house kinda suck already ( Note: planned on being worked on), a lack of current content makes the demo breeze by quickly before we really get into anything, the world map's icon system is already kinda confusing with only a few locations

All in all this seems like a great project that shows a lot of promise can't wait for v0.2
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Unis993904

Amazing visuals, wonderful mechanics, hilarious moments. Detective games are the best and when you add in superpowers I can't wait to see what you end up creating! Don't forget to make more events with Mia in the next updates, focusing on one girl from the beginning can really help the later storyline develop.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

TheBadger44

Good art, great story and characters. Really looking forward to seeing how this game develops. Although the choices are limited now they are on interesting lines and MC's journey already has taken me in. I feel this one will be special. Amazing work Moolah Milk.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

damarck

A gem in the rough.
    Decently written, with good grammar/spelling.
    For this early in development amazing renders, including idle animations.
    Character proportions are rather realistic and the story so far pretty good.
    If this doesn't get abandoned it is gonna be a 5/5 for sure.
    Keep going dev
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Qboy

This game is superb!
    When I first started playing this my thought was: oh, it's actually a good game. The plot and relationships actually make sense as a result. The mechanics are manageable.

And it is a new enough story environment to make the whole thing interesting.

Can't wait to see where the dev takes this!
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Perveckt

All in all really nice game as a demo, main thing I can think of that is holding back some is the navigation. I think a constant hot key button to open world map would help significantly. Also changing the word color or back ground of them when moving around may help to clear up where the click box is. Only one that stands out is when in the dinning room area your looking at the living room instead of the kitchen which threw my off some when I was first exploring the house, was expecting the kitchen move button to be along the top, but is pretty minor.

Only real issue I have with characters is Moe, however same time I get that he is a bit of plot tool to unlock the spy cam and cams in the future. However if you go into Mia's room first day you will still see the option to put a cam in her room, so in that sense its kind pointless to use him as an introduction. Especially since you have pretty significant funding. As an option when you first purchase one yourself have the choice to bargain with him, vids for discounts/favors. But I HATE relying on those characters. They always come off as petty and irritating so in that sense they do their job well from a character job view if that's your goal.

It seems like a very ambition game and am really looking forward to where you go with this. In particular I really like the way you have the world map set up to look like a circular subway system and how it gives you a lot of options to do locations. I think it gives a better sense of location than nearly anything else I've seen, great idea there.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Danny Manning

An okay game I enjoyed it. It would make it easier to get around if you could access everything through your phone. why are you using a bathroom on the first floor when the bedrooms are upstairs? the mechanics of getting around the house could have a better layout... maybe just a list of where to go. Can't wait for more cases to solve. (incest patch could just have a fill in the blank questionnaire beginning of the game of who is who? Keep up the good work!!!!
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Jorahzon

Simply excellent. I'm really looking forward to seeing more of this. It could be a great game. The demo gets me going already.

- Amazing artwork with beautiful girls. Every image is exactly like the previews. Nuff said.

- I like all of the characters. Some are annoying and taking advantage of the MC but it adds to the variety (I like that not every girl wants to jump on your dick and you need time to corrupt them) and you know how they are going to be dominated later on. It makes you want to see it.

- Very promising and original idea. I don't think I've seen a game like this on here. The writing is also great and I especially like the humor.

- Very smooth animations and great music. One of the few games where the music enhances the mood and gameplay drastically.

- Overall, very well designed and thought out. It's clear that dev has alot of love for the project. From what I've seen very active on communication channels as well. Definitely a game I'm eagerly anticipating.