VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviant Desires [v0.5] [PingPanda]

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
I'm also with the avoid sis/uncle route as well. It could be done with gaining enough love points before that scene, and she'll reject the uncle herself. She could still be a little bitchy at the MC until he raises her love stats more, before she starts slowly coming around to full love route.

Reactions: DiogenesBR

absynth3

May 4, 2017
I think right now, the biggest issue people seem to be having is the sis/uncle scene, which surprises me as I thought it was a good way to go, that being said, there was something planned for Mother which wasn't to dissimilar and peoples hate for the sis/uncle scene is really making me rethink that scene.
I don't have a problem with those kind of scenes as long as they are avoidable. Some people like them, some don't. It's up to you in the end what you're going to do, either way i'm looking forward to it.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I think right now, the biggest issue people seem to be having is the sis/uncle scene, which surprises me as I thought it was a good way to go, that being said, there was something planned for Mother which wasn't to dissimilar and peoples hate for the sis/uncle scene is really making me rethink that scene.
Hey PingPanda, remember that it is impossible please ALL the people. It is your game after all.

Personally I haven't find the sis/uncle scene but here it is considered NTR by a lot of people. It is probably the most controversial content here and people are very passionate about it (even too much). My personal suggestion is to maintain these scenes avoidable. You can probably add a question at the start of the game and create a filter ntr on/off. However it is only a suggestion. The game is yours and a lot of people love nts/don't mind.

Coming back at this release, it is a huge step in the right direction IMHO. You reintroduce the content/mechanics of the first game, the renders are nice and the fast travel fix one of the problems of the previous release.

At present the game it is a little grindy but it is probably due to the lack of content.

However you really must introduce more variety in the dialogs. You can keep the same renders but you can introduce a little changes in the dialogs. It is easy and improve a lot the game.

More importantly you should remember to show the development of the characters. So please remember to slightly change eh dialogs to reflect the increase in domination or love.

Something that you must probably check is the dialogue with little sis in the kitchen. After the first time that you agree to exchange money for favors the dialog doesn't change. IMHO the second time the dialogs should be different since you already have an agreement.

ie : take your money and remember that give me a favor.

Keep the good work

arnel19702017

Dec 5, 2017
just put NTR on the tag if you are going into that path, that way people won't be surprised if the uncle or other npc fucks every member of the family while the MC just looks on.

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Hey PingPanda, remember that it is impossible please ALL the people. It is your game after all.

Personally I haven't find the sis/uncle scene but here it is considered NTR by a lot of people. It is probably the most controversial content here and people are very passionate about it (even too much). My personal suggestion is to maintain these scenes avoidable. You can probably add a question at the start of the game and create a filter ntr on/off. However it is only a suggestion. The game is yours and a lot of people love nts/don't mind.

Coming back at this release, it is a huge step in the right direction IMHO. You reintroduce the content/mechanics of the first game, the renders are nice and the fast travel fix one of the problems of the previous release.

At present the game it is a little grindy but it is probably due to the lack of content.

However you really must introduce more variety in the dialogs. You can keep the same renders but you can introduce a little changes in the dialogs. It is easy and improve a lot the game.

More importantly you should remember to show the development of the characters. So please remember to slightly change eh dialogs to reflect the increase in domination or love.

Something that you must probably check is the dialogue with little sis in the kitchen. After the first time that you agree to exchange money for favors the dialog doesn't change. IMHO the second time the dialogs should be different since you already have an agreement.

ie : take your money and remember that give me a favor.

Keep the good work
I did make it different but for some reason it stopped working in Alpha 3 which was a little annoying and I didn't have time to update it.

I've decided to take shit into my own hands though and make what I wanna make it.

Focusing on character development rather than cramming everything into one update, imma take my time, think shit over and get shit right.

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
just put NTR on the tag if you are going into that path, that way people won't be surprised if the uncle or other npc fucks every member of the family while the MC just looks on.
People keep saying NTR and I don't have a clue what it means, lol

Reactions: tpogs

absynth3

May 4, 2017
NTR = Japanese acronym for Netorare, used to define a genre of Eroge (Hentai Game), meaning "Cuckhold". In short, the main protagonist's loved one(s) are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling. This is to cause an emotion of deep jealousy on the reader.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
No one else does either.

There are literally hundreds of posts on this forum of people arguing over what does/does not constitute NTR. The topic infects threads like a virus. It's like listening to people argue about religion and politics; a good chunk of it is rude and disproportionately hateful for something that is obviously a matter of opinion.

I'm going to write a js script for Tampermonkey to block all posts with NTR in the text tonight.

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
@pingpanda I can say this game is not good , not bad . but i look forward it after maybe a year if you work hard on it , the things i didn't like (the size of the game it's about 800 MB with a few content , i didn't find the uncle&sis scene but i can tell you many members will not like it they will see it as NTR (I am one of them) on the other side other members will like it , so it's up to you. i looked through the pics and found old pics of old the game (family matters) correct me if i am wrong.)

The Things i like (The models are good all of them , and i think the story is good )

Small advise : If i were you i will take as much time as i need to make a decent content rather than hurry up things and release too little content.

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes