VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviant Desires [v0.5] [PingPanda]

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes

arnel19702017

Dec 5, 2017
so the thing with the uncle is a one time deal or an Eric like start for him to screw the rest of the family while the MC sadly looks on as it happens?

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
This game needs a rework in the way you move around. It's not really intuitive to look click in random spots to get to another area.
edit: oh great, it gets better when you get the fast travel. thank god
What do you feel would make it easier? pre-light indicators to show what is clickable maybe? how do you think it could be improved?

So wait, what the fuck is even the new content?

This game is such a joke, lmfao
There are 7 new scenes so you should be seeing them, did you delete your old saves?

And rather than calling the game a joke, maybe next time try being helpful and asking questions rather than going straight to being toxic, if you can't see new scenes that's your issue, not the games as the scenes are there.

Well, it's nothing new to go with my mom to the store and this is all in?
DD has be integrated with FM so if the scenes seem familiar it's because they've been reworked from FM, like everyone seemed to want.

This game went from bad to worse. Played the previous version and that scene with uncle and older sis was like WTF... We didn't even have the option to skip that scene, and i don't even know why i donloaded and tried this version. First concept of this game was ok and promising, but after that this game went downhill.
The reason you didn't have the option to skip the scene is because it's in the game, it's part of it, if you're skipping that you might as well skip the whole game, it was a key point to being able to dominate the older sister.

It has been removed in Alpha 3 for a rework but it will be coming back.

Rather than saying the game went downhill, help me out, what made it go downhill? what didn't you like about it? give me key points I can go off and help me improve.

same
this game ends when u get dinner with mom?
i cant get aunt home
Aunt's house isn't in the game yet, the previous one was removed as people disliked it so it's being reworked. Dinner with Mom is the 7th scene and is the last scene in this current version.

What people need to keep in mind is the game is still in alpha and no where near to having all it's content.

I kindly ask if you don't have anything constructive to say then don't say anything, your not helping anyone, if the game isn't to your liking, move on.

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
@wep Sorry for bother, but all the Mirrors are for Mac Version at OP can u add some Win Version besides mega.

Thanks

Jul 28, 2017
The one that was posted today is PC to
Well, I've just downloaded from MEGA in the PC download and it was DeviantDesires-3-mac .zip, which gave me the .app of the game, for Max. Then I've checked most of the other PC Downloads files and it shows the same name so yeah.

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
Rather than saying the game went downhill, help me out, what made it go downhill? what didn't you like about it? give me key points I can go off and help me improve.
the 1st improvement would be to add a skip button since most scenes are just a grinding for stats and clicking through all the text is quite boring.
anyway you re-worked the old FM content into DD and that's a step in the right direction.

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
@PingPanda Why do we need to dominate the older sis? Why don't we have the option to romance her, to seduce her? Do we need to have bitchy older sis in almost every game, and in almost every game we either rape or blackmail older sis. Or she's a slut who fucks everyone and everywhere without option to stop that. Romance and seducing would be much better path to choose but whatever man, it's yours game.
I agree with what you're saying, I think the reason I added her as a bitchy character is, like you said, every game has one, and I was inspired by those games to make DD and I'd probably say to much of those games are rubbing off on me.

the 1st improvement would be to add a skip button since most scenes are just a grinding for stats and clicking through all the text is quite boring.
anyway you re-worked the old FM content into DD and that's a step in the right direction.
The reason they're not skip-able though is because they'll be vital to the actual story, I agree that if you play the game over and over again the scenes get boring and something does need to be done about that.

Maybe I could add something to the main menu where you can choose to start from the next update.

So rather than having to go through all of Alpha 3's content again, you can skip straight to the next with x amount of stats.

R

RWaites

As a temporary measure until @PingPanda decides what he wants to do you could use unren to force skip

Reactions: Forgeshield

absynth3

May 4, 2017
@PingPanda, i liked the game, it has potential. The only issue i have is with the sis/uncle scene if it actually exists; what you could change in my opinion is add an option to avoid the sis/uncle scene by either intervening somehow or making stats matter for it. Not everyone is into that and that way you could please both parties.

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I think right now, the biggest issue people seem to be having is the sis/uncle scene, which surprises me as I thought it was a good way to go, that being said, there was something planned for Mother which wasn't to dissimilar and peoples hate for the sis/uncle scene is really making me rethink that scene.

Reactions: DiogenesBR
2.40 star(s) 16 Votes