VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviant Desires [v0.5] [PingPanda]

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes
U

User_215882

Ive been around the block a few times to see a blackmail route open when I see it. Its pretty obvious that the uncle scene is going to open up some options with the sister, aunt, and uncle. Just be careful how you approach NTR as it really pisses some people off when its forced.

Daisies

Jun 12, 2017
NTR pisses people off even when it's not forced lol.
It's really hard to do NTR well, in a way it's not going to disgust a bunch of your audience.
I'm personally fine with NTR if it's there for the story, and the focus is on the consequences rather than the act itself.

Jan 19, 2018
hello to all I need a little help
I'm a little stuck I do not do any movie work and no more bathing

I was at my aunt's home with champagne glass and since I was here I do not work anymore and that's no action
I have 3 pictures

03abc

Oct 3, 2017

I was at my aunt's home with champagne glass and since I was here I do not work anymore and that's no action
I have 3 pictures
You don't stuck, ther's nothing new after you visit aunt's home, just leave it for now.

R

RWaites

I have 3 pictures
I think that is it until the next release

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Alpha 3 will be focusing on the story line & Alpha 4 will focus more on the repeatable's and backstory's, such as a rework to older sisters & introducing Moms plus it'll focus on the bath scene, kitchen with younger sister & movie with Mom.
Can we have an estimation/date about the next release, please?

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes