4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
yeah, "happy" ending. but you need to have 100 relationship with her otherwise you just get another bad ending

Damn, so I already got both of them. I thought it was a bit weird when it offered advice on how to get the "True" Ending.

caminhas

Jan 27, 2018
Damn, so I already got both of them. I thought it was a bit weird when it offered advice on how to get the "True" Ending.
i think i would call the "true" ending the "truth" ending instead, and the "happy" ending the "love" ending

taki :::

Sep 11, 2020
u can edit save file and have 100% game with everything in less than 15 sec. ;D this game is so terrible.. ez unlock, and boring after 15 min.

Reactions: Meepopx

wowwhatisthis

Dec 18, 2018
Anyone want to give a summary of the plot and ending(s)? I've played through it twice and ran out of days and I'm too lazy to start over again.

Hirshum23

Nov 7, 2019
Just finished the game. Good art and kept me interested. Challenging though and if not for a few comments on this forum i would have never figured out how to get the good ending and truth endings. Neither ending is particularly happy but they are far better than the other five ending you can get just by trying to be nosy and find the truth. But be careful if you think u will be alright if u just don't search for the truth at all you'll get another bad ending. I'll put this here because I was lost for several hours before I figured it out. Make sure you start going to the amusement park by your self and selecting the play after you first see your devil girl in a witches outfit dancing on the mountain. You'll need to go several times to unlock a character that will help you get both the good endings. You cannot get 10 truth points without her and if you follow her quest line and get the dagger from the shop keeper you can get the truth ending You'll need to get chased by monsters at the park before the shop keeper will give you the dagger. Vise versa if you get 10 or more truth points, 100 in feelings for your devil girl and enough money for the Egyptian outfit, you can go to the pyramids with her several times until you come to the final scene at the pyramids where you can get my favorite ending because at least in this ending there is some resemblance of a romance left at the ending. Good game overall, but not all games can be happy ever after I guess.

Reactions: rafeav

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
I already get the good ending, as for the true ending you must get the good ending first and the game will give you a clue and probably will unlock church? idk i havent continue playing it, but i'll share if im done
tips how to get a good ending.
1. get another book first in the library by working in the night and read all of them.
2. get the eye of the truth by observe the environment in the prop shop.(probably you have to purchase all the sex thing before you can get that item?)
3. at least have 5 ancient egyptian knowledge(or 10) by reading it in the liblary
4. go to shrine if you get the scene choose "what happened after that day?" and "a mysterious force draw me here" and "listen to nethia" otherwise you get bad ending
5. go to egypt and when you get scene choose "belief" and "weight the soul of mankind" and "the gods will appear ....." and last "the gods are reincarnated ...."

i might not give a clear clue, because the point to get this ending is to get max friendship, max lust and 10 clues. i'll write the clear step after find the true ending.

Reactions: Aisanz and sonhot

stasiswielder

Feb 22, 2021
When I launch the game, it shows me an error and says "There should be '._cache_Devil Girl_Data' folder next to the executable", what can I do?
You either did not extract the zip correctly or the part of the zip wasn't fully downloaded, I'd try deleting your folder, re-extracting the entire thing, try it again, if not, then redownload.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes