4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

jack2798

Dec 17, 2019
Took me 3-4 hours complete all endings , i feel like the best ending will be the pyramid ending , it had the feels and regret knowing the truth for it...But great game nonetheless

moura

Jun 16, 2017
OMG!!! this game is so fuc**** deepressing. I alredy feel bad about my life, I don't need to feel the same in game!

Reactions: x169

Yokohama1501

Jan 15, 2019
You can just unlock the gallery through the options menu
Don't know what kind of save files you want to have in this game

x169

Mar 27, 2020
Be careful! every time you had sex, your health is decrease and every 1 day your health is decrease by 1 too. max amount of affection is 100 and lust is 30, just had sex 30 times and no more than that. so you only have only 70 days before you die.
and...... anyone have any idea how to solve the case? im lost
you need way less days (i will say 50) to get 100% in the game. and there is a trick, you can play with the 'girl' (park or pyramid) w/o money, it will just go negative and go on, so you can get affection rly fast (do this after buying all stuffs for max effort).

x169

Mar 27, 2020
I already get the good ending, as for the true ending you must get the good ending first and the game will give you a clue and probably will unlock church? idk i havent continue playing it, but i'll share if im done
tips how to get a good ending.
1. get another book first in the library by working in the night and read all of them.
2. get the eye of the truth by observe the environment in the prop shop.(probably you have to purchase all the sex thing before you can get that item?)
3. at least have 5 ancient egyptian knowledge(or 10) by reading it in the liblary
4. go to shrine if you get the scene choose "what happened after that day?" and "a mysterious force draw me here" and "listen to nethia" otherwise you get bad ending
5. go to egypt and when you get scene choose "belief" and "weight the soul of mankind" and "the gods will appear ....." and last "the gods are reincarnated ...."

i might not give a clear clue, because the point to get this ending is to get max friendship, max lust and 10 clues. i'll write the clear step after find the true ending.
no you dun need to get good ending first. in fact true ending is easier, hv much less requirements. and no sex things needed either for good or true ending. the shrine scene in 4 isnt nessesary either, you can get to good ending b4 that scene happen.

Last edited:

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
no you dun need to get good ending first. in fact true ending is easier, hv much less requirements. and no sex things needed either for good or true ending. the shrine scene in 4 isnt nessesary either, you can get to good ending b4 that scene happen.
wait what? what should i do then, sorry i havent play the game again so dont have any progress to the true end.

Bardcore

Mar 22, 2019
This made me lie in bed thinking about how silently death may come. Truly frightening thoughts; 10/10, really well-made hentai game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: James Eveleth

x169

Mar 27, 2020
true ending :

5 things you need to do after you can get to the map(dun need to follow the order):
a. read 10(?) times for learning. you can check the progress at home - status
b. work at night.
(select it at home will -2 affection, but do it in library will -1 only. however it doesnt matter, it will minus 70~90 affection in the way to true ending. and affection is required for happy ending only, doesnt affect any other things at all.)
until you can read other books. those 2 h scenes in library isnt required either.
c. buy the $600 yugioh thing.
d. collect clues. there are too many of em so i wont write it here, not all are needed, i think 10 is enough. (maybe this is useless.)
e. rest in park at morning ($100 -90 tireness, since 100 tiredness will make you down already.) until the nun show up, the choice doesnt make big diff either, choose leave will just make you cant go back to park in that day, dun leave is best option anyway. church will be unlocked no matter what you choose. then go to the church 2 times.

after you done b. c. e. (not necessary to follow this order as well but this should be how it work usually.) rest in park until clown event occurs. follow the hint and go to store to get the knife. after that, if your language is good enough, visit the church 3rd time will let you stab the 'girl' and get the true end.

side notes: only the 1st ($300?) and those 2 $1000 hv functions. all other stuff, clothes you can buy and lust are for daily repeatable h scenes only. since the first and last clothes bring you easy clues so its recommended.

Last edited:

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Okay, just played through and got a heckknowswhich ending. All the while making choices without any idea which way they were steering me. I suppose I could try decyphering what I need to do in what order from one of the ultra-compressed tip sets in this thread but damn, screw that. Are you seriously telling me there is not a single walkthrough for at least the major endings on the entirety of the internet?!?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The game is missing what I call key features..
1. Hide Text Box
2. Skip Text

Number 2 is critical.. I got so tired of seeing the same shit and reading the same shit.. I quit I could not keep up the damn game.. I know you can do fast text but that is even a pain in the ass to do.. hold ctrl and left click hold..just give a damn skip seen text!

I can not believe developer had the gall to charge $14.99 for a VN... The only way to gain clues that I could see is to to to library and read repeatedly.. repeat.. repeat.. until you get a new clue.. what a boring game.

I have to give you all kudo's that had the patience to keep repeating scenes repeatedly or text to get all the clues. It got boring fast.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes