Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
with tits as big as these, you could add futa tag...
I’m not even sure if you’re being sarcastic and calling them small(because some games have absurdly large ones) or if you think they’re too big.

but I’m still confused on what futa has to do with the top half.

Renaati

Aug 22, 2020
I’m not even sure if you’re being sarcastic and calling them small(because some games have absurdly large ones) or if you think they’re too big.

but I’m still confused on what futa has to do with the top half.
They were making a joke about how the monster in the picture has such big tits that it could pass as a woman (with a dick, so futa).

Dec 15, 2018
Uh... I think I soft-locked myself? I hacked the game so that I could blitz into the sex scenes, but after I killed this dragon looking boss in the swamp... I'm just stuck? Like, I can move, but there's nothing to do.

Sieldu

May 27, 2018
Uh... I think I soft-locked myself? I hacked the game so that I could blitz into the sex scenes, but after I killed this dragon looking boss in the swamp... I'm just stuck? Like, I can move, but there's nothing to do.
There's no story cue, you just have to head back and use another route in the forest before the swanp

Jan 10, 2018
This feels more like a prolonged tech demo than a game, to be honest. It's well-polished, but the plot is nearly non-existent, there's minimal mechanical progression, and it all just feels kind of... Empty. It's good enough to start with, but with nothing much happening, it starts to drag by the end.

And while "Heretics summoned the devil, go and kill him" might not need much elaboration... There's a bunch of times where there's no text happening for reasons that are entirely unclear. Several times you save warriors from demons, and it just kind of... Stops. You win the fight, and there's no mention of the person you saved. Are they dead? Did you get send them back to the army for medical attention? No clue! The game just treats it as another random fight.

Why didn't Maria deal with the bandits? No idea, she doesn't say and you didn't ask. Why did her unit wander off, for that matter? You did spend the first half of the game looking for her, after all. Again; you don't ask, she doesn't answer. For that matter, who is this devil fellow, and why did heretics summon him? Well, apparently so that we could have an excuse for a game - the game certainly isn't giving more of an explanation. Why are we fighting a random dragon in the swamp? Well, just because, really.

In all honesty, you might as well just skip the second half of the game by going directly to the tower instead of finding Maria - the effects are almost the same, and all you miss are a couple of scenes that aren't really worth seeing to begin with.

Anyways, criticism aside... Is there actually a way to prostitute yourself? There was (accidental) stripping, there are prostitutes upstairs, and a scene in the recollection room that looks like prostitution, but I didn't notice anything in-game that would lead to that...

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
They were making a joke about how the monster in the picture has such big tits that it could pass as a woman (with a dick, so futa).
Which it doesn't, but ok.

Might just be me seeing too many female protagonists with Z cups.

Reactions: Zippix

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Which scene is the prostitution one? The one where she's wearing the red lingerie? I believe that happens if you lose to the gladiator girl.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Apparently, all the menu choices style "Keep watching" - "Attack evil" have been inverted: so, choose the other option ...

PeanutDr

Feb 26, 2018
The scenes are pretty basic as far as they come, its just a picture flash and a few small animations, no real words are given for you to experience the scene. The combat is a typical decent rpg so its not a bad. If you came to play for the sex scenes i'd honestly say dont bother, they are about 5 seconds long if anything.

xNiflheim

Nov 29, 2017
every time i enter the cg room and play 1 event i can't press any key's even the mouse to exit it lol

2.30 star(s) 9 Votes