Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
It's a pretty trash game no matter how you look at it. If I had paid for this, I would have been pissed in all honesty.

Gameplay is generic. Story? Doesn't exist pretty much. H-content is minimal at best. Art style is great, but mileage will subjectively vary there, and there's not really enough of it to compensate for how generic and grindy the whole thing is.

I honestly recommend cheating the fuck out of this, getting the gallery and not caring, if you bother with this mess of a game at all.

Though it feels like more of a demo than anything else. It's worse than their previous title, Soul Saver... and that's saying something since that was pretty bad and mediocre too, though more tolerable overall.

Reactions: Juan Carlos1234

frontlinecool

Feb 21, 2019
turn based combat? more like 'MISS' combat, game devs on the surface suck bad enough and now the underground ones are doing the same shit

aetiusvann

Mar 28, 2021
not sure if they released dev version or something, because i defeated final boss at lvl 16 party, and got the ending and cg room unlocked despite not even seeing the face of that pink girl. wtf? they sell this game dollar per minute based on my clear time. and I didn't even notice that goddess statue was exp boost.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

honestly would forgive if the 2 mob npc i had entire game were female as well, or game swapped them out with the blue hair warrior who just disappears after getting fucked.

rey7

Mar 13, 2019
Yessss !! this is kind of game i've been searching for !! its been long time since a game like this come out ! it looks promising and I hope it did not dissapoint me !!!

-dirtyoldman-

Jan 19, 2019
the art is ok, but the game is very short, there's no prostitution despite the tag, using separate keys to advance scenes is annoying, and on top of that wandering monsters may interrupt sex animations and plot speeches :FacePalm:

2.30 star(s) 9 Votes