RTG$02

Mar 3, 2021
Hes not working on any comics AFAIK . His twitter posts some pinups from time to time

kakulbka

Jan 10, 2018
can anyone share the full collection of art in high resolution? He posted on twitter, link does not work. pls

kakulbka

Jan 10, 2018
I found. Here

Last edited:

TheLokich

Feb 12, 2019
My favorite kind of SFW.
The author is generally a very strong and interesting person, it was the case that he was bullied because of his love for his style, so he just told them to fuck them and continued to draw.
Ohhh and how much bombing there was in his direction and he didn’t care.

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
The author is generally a very strong and interesting person, it was the case that he was bullied because of his love for his style, so he just told them to fuck them and continued to draw.
Ohhh and how much bombing there was in his direction and he didn’t care.
Wait he was hated? Women in his art have big budgets and bakeries, maybe they got mad because of futa or they getting penetrated by bigger than forearms dicks. Still good to know he showed them the door.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheLokich

TheLokich

Feb 12, 2019
Wait he was hated? Women in his art have big budgets and bakeries, maybe they got mad because of futa or they getting penetrated by bigger than forearms dicks. Still good to know he showed them the door.
Yeah, these morons didn’t like his work with Ariel so much that they decided to hound him, but in the end he became more hardcore and firmer in his work, and these bastards actually reported links to his work.
It’s interesting that there are a couple more works on his boost, but in Russian only, it seems, Inferno and Flower and Cosmopizza.

Last edited:

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
Yeah, these morons didn’t like his work with Ariel so much that they decided to hound him, but in the end he became more hardcore and firmer in his work, and these bastards actually reported links to his work.
Ariel? The Mermaid one? I saw it I didn't care, animated movie was better anyway or ideally read original fairy tale by H.K. Andersen. Where Devilhs is concerned it's his artistic choice how much melanin is in the body. This reminds me that situation where trumblr artist draw one of the fat characters from Steven Universe thin and they tried to do same thing up to suicide. She was one of the fans btw.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheLokich

TheLokich

Feb 12, 2019
Ariel? The Mermaid one? I saw it I didn't care, animated movie was better anyway or ideally read original fairy tale by H.K. Andersen.
Yeah, she’s the one, well, what can I say if life is a success, then bother with every little thing in order to feel valuable among people (sarcasm), it didn’t shake me, but it became noticeable when the links were banned and he had to leave one twitter account cleaner, he also wrote that his " Mega" account was reported and he had to close it.