3.20 star(s) 27 Votes

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Interesting but I'm bothered with the mind-control tag, So how does mind-control thing work in this game ? please don't tell me it's like commanding them to suck your dick while in a doll state then they will not remember it after

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Interesting but I'm bothered with the mind-control tag, So how does mind-control thing work in this game ? please don't tell me it's like commanding them to suck your dick while in a doll state then they will not remember it after
Not really so for you get a charm spell but you don't have to use it to get sex so far in the game.
Just sweet talk the girls and be nice to them and you will get there, take Ashley out to lunch and be nice to her because she is the first one you can get there with.
Ask Nick to let Emma have a day off without worry about her contract and talk and be nice to her and you will also get them.

I still have not use that spell and will never use it, as long as this stays that way I am happy to test this game out.

Reactions: kalifianto

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
I really like the use of sprites instead of full screen renders/art. I wish more people would do that. There's so many advantages for both the reader and the artist.

Reactions: stever

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Thanks everyone for the feedback. Obviously the game is in an early state, but I appreciate you guys trying it out.

Quick question before download, do you play as that failed plastic surgery guy with a moustache?
Nope.

Hmm, downloaded it and played for a bit. Nice premise, good writing and the graphics are nice (drawn sprites on photo backgrounds mostly). Not much in the way of lewds, so I had a look at the images folder and not a single sexual picture in there. Interesting, but still early days, I think.
Thanks. The next update will include a few lewds, but the art for the game is really trailing behind the writing.

This reminds me of an early version of Lab Rats 1, with more hand drawn looking anime art for the character models. The theme has potential.
Lab Rats was my main inspiration for getting into creating a game like this, so I'm glad to hear it's reminiscent of it.

seems like a fair amout of H content is in here, but all the art isnt there :(
All the images except for the default ones seem to be missing, which is a shame, since the game is quite fun.
Yeah, art is expensive and I have zero talent when it comes to either hand-drawn art or posing 3d models. I'll stick to writing and programming and buy art with any money I can raise.

I'm really getting the feeling that this game originally came with, or planned for, an incest patch. Still toying with it, but it looks good so far, relatively little art but that's not a dealbreaker for me.
I started the game just before Patreon's new enforcing of their standards, so you're right. There's still room (and code) for that kind of stuff, but it will be added at a later update, once I have some momentum.

Lab Rats 1 was one of the best mc games. Lab Rats 2 so disappointing as a follow up. Will definitely check this out now. Thanks
Glad to hear you enjoy it, as it is so far. I will do my best to live up to, and exceed, Lab Rats.

it does have a lot of similarities with lab rats but is better written I feel. there IS a lack of art so its very text heavy, but in future could be nice.

it doesn't feel like it will be a great game, as it lacks the polished art of dazd (or whatever most renpy artists use, too early for thinking too much :D ) and the originality of the small amount of art on show is good but not encapsulating. the premise is good and it doesn't take long to unlock scenes so 'grinding' is more exploratory than tiresome, a real bonus. the dev has paced it just right

there is a lot to do and plenty of variety so when the art catches up to the mass of current content it will be a good game. the biggest plus was there wasn't a single bug that I found and I played for over a couple of hours, skipping text I already seen, and im pretty sure I didn't unlock all available. no family involvement but that looks likely in future. certainly other fetishes catered to.

worth playing through even at this early stage. hats off to the dev
Thanks for the kind words and feedback.

I have added a lot of tags to this, there are a lot of missing pics and I hope we will get them soon.

Since you can get sex the normal way and stay away from the "charm" spell I will keep playing.
I got sex with Ashley by being an all-around good guy without using the spell on her.
I'm glad that you tried to play without the "charm" spell. In one of my earliest builds I started a storyline that rejects "Nick" right from the start - the whole game proceeds without his help. That will likely return in a much later update.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
@BawdyBaron Great game so far and I look forward to the none spell route.
I will get the developer tag for you now that we know you are the developer.

@Bloo @Ryahn @wep @Sam

Can one of you guys give the developer tag here please.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Not really so for you get a charm spell but you don't have to use it to get sex so far in the game.
Just sweet talk the girls and be nice to them and you will get there, take Ashley out to lunch and be nice to her because she is the first one you can get there with.
Ask Nick to let Emma have a day off without worry about her contract and talk and be nice to her and you will also get them.

I still have not use that spell and will never use it, as long as this stays that way I am happy to test this game out.
Really? then Wow I think I will try playing it, I'm glad that it is not some kind of mind-control shit where you need some kind of a magic just to get sex . Slow corruption or building relationship is much better, Thanks for the info

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Really? then Wow I think I will try playing it, I'm glad that it is not some kind of mind-control shit where you need some kind of a magic just to get sex . Slow corruption or building relationship is much better, Thanks for the info
Yes the mind control is optinial and I have made out with 3 girls and creampie 2 of them so far without using the spell.

I don't see romance yet in this but dating is there and so far its great.

I have added "harem" tag now that I have 3 girls have fun with.

No spells used DevilishBusiness 2018-07-31 12-03-53-85.jpg

Aug 16, 2017

the mind control thing with charm merely adds a little to the current stats and can open some options a little earlier but not massively. I tried to charm the mother into spilling the beans about her past but with or without charm she refused to give up the goods. eventually she did but that was just through my helping out and dining.

even though there is also corruption spell, both seem to have a low impact as ive tried and both have only worked on those options I was already close to unlocking with conventional use. so though they are in the game, I found rarely a use for them

also I did notice that on the few occasions I used spells, it did nothing for stats building, which made the using of them pointless anyway :D

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
the mind control thing with charm merely adds a little to the current stats and can open some options a little earlier but not massively. I tried to charm the mother into spilling the beans about her past but with or without charm she refused to give up the goods. eventually she did but that was just through my helping out and dining.

even though there is also corruption spell, both seem to have a low impact as ive tried and both have only worked on those options I was already close to unlocking with conventional use. so though they are in the game, I found rarely a use for them

also I did notice that on the few occasions I used spells, it did nothing for stats building, which made the using of them pointless anyway :D
That's more I like it , Definitely will try playing this game now

May 21, 2017
Every time there is some '' not found '' scene.

No picture appears :FeelsBadMan:

For example: (image 'mom work' not found.) (image 'sis dress' not found.)

and so on

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Every time there is some '' not found '' scene.

No picture appears :FeelsBadMan:

For example: (image 'mom work' not found.) (image 'sis dress' not found.)

and so on
Yes this is still in alpha stage of development but more images will be added over time to fill in the blanks.
So far with it have a love/romance route that you do not need to use the spells with I am happy to keep testing this VN out.
It still has a great story so far.

Reactions: AlexYagami1993

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
player_money = xxx
player_mana = xxx

These are the only 2 I have figured out so far.
These console codes are pretty much perfectly safe to use.

Any ones that you find to change your influence over the other characters are likely to break some story lines. I didn't want the game to just give you the best ending, so there are some dialogue sequences that are missable if you raise your influence too fast without talking to characters in the right situation.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
These console codes are pretty much perfectly safe to use.

Any ones that you find to change your influence over the other characters are likely to break some story lines. I didn't want the game to just give you the best ending, so there are some dialogue sequences that are missable if you raise your influence too fast without talking to characters in the right situation.
Can't wait till you get all the pic's for what you have story wise.

RealHardy

Mar 9, 2018
do you see any +18 images. played for like 1 or 2 hours and have not seen a single +18 image lots of scenes that only describe the actions.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
do you see any +18 images. played for like 1 or 2 hours and have not seen a single +18 image lots of scenes that only describe the actions.
There are a lot of pic's missing but there being worked on and will start to appear in next update.

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
Omg Ashley with those hobbies and music interests... She's a guy with tits isn't she, she is too perfect to be a woman! She must be something that the creator imagined, perhaps a female version of him with his favourite bodytype and hairtype+colour xP

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
This is the only place the mc takes shower after date, it's immediately followed by line 2nd line
boss_scenes.rpy:1762
"You go inside and take a shower."
script.rpy:0842
"Afterwards you wash up and go to bed."
Yeah, that's a bit of an awkward transition between two labels. I'll smooth that out for the next version.

Can not get 3some to fire, the "You know, I..." does fire(it shouldn't be though, right?). my stats are: bossInf = 232 and aInf = 324. I have corrupted her, and I can't find a condition I must be missing, so I'm at a loss.
Good catch. I had some if statements out of order. I've fixed that for the next update... but now I have to write that scene because I hadn't completed it yet ;)

3.20 star(s) 27 Votes