3.20 star(s) 27 Votes

RealHardy

Mar 9, 2018
when can we expect a new patch, i know it's only come out recently so i don't expect it to be in like a week but i just want to know.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I like, and hate this game at the same time... It's one of those games that will make you grind your stats way way up trying to get scenes that are not written, or not written yet.

Got mom over 400, and still get 0 action with her other than her telling me about how she used to fuck everyone.

Reactions: zero1234

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
the nude pics dont show for some reason?
A few lewd pics will be in the next update. Unfortunately my artwork funds are limited.

Can you do anything with the mom other than talk about the past and attend church?
I like, and hate this game at the same time... It's one of those games that will make you grind your stats way way up trying to get scenes that are not written, or not written yet.

Got mom over 400, and still get 0 action with her other than her telling me about how she used to fuck everyone.
The panic centered on Patreon's stricter enforcement of their morality standards pushed me to make mom my lowest priority character. I have lots outlined for her, but her main content will be in a later patch.

when can we expect a new patch, i know it's only come out recently so i don't expect it to be in like a week but i just want to know.
My current plan is to release the next update to my Patrons on 13 August, with public release one week later.

Ranker

Jul 20, 2017
Good structure, feels like lab rats 1 like every one said. Still looks like a lot of art still needs to be implemented. But for this early of creation looks like its going well, hopefully its not like every other game that after its dropped off or its in a near death existence that once in a blue moon show a sign of life to go back to comatose.
But in all good job and i hope you find the art that is needed. =}

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
it needs incest dammit! he has a perfectly good mom and sister who aren't being utilized properly! haha

btw i noticed if you get the mom over 9000 she'll kamehameha you haha not really

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Update: Devilish Business v0.45b

The public release of v0.45b is here!

This update brings the first lewd pics. Nothing too crazy at the moment, but it's a start.

Patch notes:

• Added some nudes!
  • Finished writing the "Devilish" 4-girl and 3-girl endings.
  • Fixed some awkward scene transitions.
  • Fixed bug that made Ashley/Jessica threesome impossible.
  • Updated credits.
Let me know what you think!

Fraggle

May 24, 2018
Am I missing something.. There is no "DevilishBusiness.exe" included from the Mega link

Nevermind.. opened the file while it was still extracting

Sorry

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
the mind control thing with charm merely adds a little to the current stats and can open some options a little earlier but not massively. I tried to charm the mother into spilling the beans about her past but with or without charm she refused to give up the goods. eventually she did but that was just through my helping out and dining.

even though there is also corruption spell, both seem to have a low impact as ive tried and both have only worked on those options I was already close to unlocking with conventional use. so though they are in the game, I found rarely a use for them

also I did notice that on the few occasions I used spells, it did nothing for stats building, which made the using of them pointless anyway :D
Unfortunate. Maybe later I guess.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I don't think I've ever said this before, and I don't think I ever will again; I absolutely hate the background art. Its so out of place with characters and just looks horrid.

Reactions: The Populist

antrox88

May 18, 2018
All the images except for the default ones seem to be missing, which is a shame, since the game is quite fun.
yeah i played the game and when a image should appear its say missing image and the name can you guys fix it in the next update the game its really cool

3.20 star(s) 27 Votes