3.20 star(s) 27 Votes

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Update: Devilish Business v0.65

More art for Candace!

Patch Notes:
  • Added new art for Candace.
The second batch of art is here! Three completely new pieces and one costume adjustment!

Next up: Jessica!

If you like the game, and want to see more progress, consider supporting me on . Every bit helps!

Jun 19, 2017
How do I get the scene where Candace invites Cassandra? I've fucked them both separately and they're at like 200+ Influence, and afaik I've done every since scene except the ones with these two together.

I've seen another comment that said that I need to watch the Fantasy movie with Cassandra home, but that ain't working.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Before I give this game a try, is the mind control an optional feature?

I usually stay away from this tag, I'm not into brainwash a character to like the mc or something similar.

Mike10364

Sep 27, 2019
Is there any walktrought on how to start Cassandra route ? or any tips cuz I'm getting cofusedon how to do it

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
How do I get the scene where Candace invites Cassandra? I've fucked them both separately and they're at like 200+ Influence, and afaik I've done every since scene except the ones with these two together.

I've seen another comment that said that I need to watch the Fantasy movie with Cassandra home, but that ain't working.
For the Candace+Cassandra TV scene to happen:

First, you have to have heard the rumor from Nick about watching the "Fantasy Adventure Drama." So ask Nick for rumors and he'll eventually tell you: "There's a certain medieval fantasy show that's pretty popular... maybe you should watch it with your whole family." If he tells you: "I'm not sure there's anything else to tell you. You're as up to date on rumors and gossip as I am." Then you've already heard it.

Another thing that is necessary is that you've had the dinner date with Candace (the first time you've had sex).

You also have to have had the the scene with Cassandra where she visits you in your bedroom at night for sex.

And you have to have had the conversation with Candace where she asks you if you're interested in Cassandra.

Once you have all that, make sure Cassandra is home, and watch the "Fantasy Adventure Drama" with Candace. She should ask if you want to invite Cassandra. Just say "Yes".

I hope that helps!

Before I give this game a try, is the mind control an optional feature?

I usually stay away from this tag, I'm not into brainwash a character to like the mc or something similar.
You can get through the vast majority of the game with zero mind control at all. You can cast "Charm" on characters at certain points if you want to, all it does is temporarily boost your influence over the character. You can complete the game without ever casting it.

The only real exception is the incest content with Candace (the MC's mom). For that you have to cast "Corruption" on her a few times. "Corruption" pretty much just acts like a key to further content.

There is no real "mind control" where you have brainless followers who will do whatever you want.

Is there any walktrought on how to start Cassandra route ? or any tips cuz I'm getting cofusedon how to do it
Make sure the Incest Patch is working (should say Incest Patch Enabled at the top right of the main menu screen).

Then text Cassandra, then select "Flirt with her."

The first time you flirt with her (or all of the time if the Incest Patch isn't installed) she will say, "Eww. That's a bit creepy [your name]."
The second time you flirt with her she will say, "Did you text the wrong person? I'm your sister you weirdo."
The third time she will say, "Seriously [your name]? Flirting with your sister?"

The only variables that affect those incidents are:
1. The Incest Patch is installed.
2. That you've had the previous flirt message.

Then flirt with her again and, if you have more than 60 influence with her, she will say, "You keep sending me these flirtatious texts and I'm gonna start thinking you're serious."

This triggers the rest of her content.

The next time you're in your house in the evening you should automatically have a scene where Cassandra catches you masturbating.

If, for some reason, that still isn't working, you can try to fix it with the console. Open it and type the following, hitting enter between each one:
Code:
sisFlirtCount = 3
iSisPoints = 0
sisInf = 60
sisFlirtCount can be anything 3+
sisInf can be anything 60+

Jun 19, 2017
For the Candace+Cassandra TV scene to happen:

First, you have to have heard the rumor from Nick about watching the "Fantasy Adventure Drama." So ask Nick for rumors and he'll eventually tell you: "There's a certain medieval fantasy show that's pretty popular... maybe you should watch it with your whole family." If he tells you: "I'm not sure there's anything else to tell you. You're as up to date on rumors and gossip as I am." Then you've already heard it.

Another thing that is necessary is that you've had the dinner date with Candace (the first time you've had sex).

You also have to have had the the scene with Cassandra where she visits you in your bedroom at night for sex.

And you have to have had the conversation with Candace where she asks you if you're interested in Cassandra.

Once you have all that, make sure Cassandra is home, and watch the "Fantasy Adventure Drama" with Candace. She should ask if you want to invite Cassandra. Just say "Yes".

I hope that helps!

You can get through the vast majority of the game with zero mind control at all. You can cast "Charm" on characters at certain points if you want to, all it does is temporarily boost your influence over the character. You can complete the game without ever casting it.

The only real exception is the incest content with Candace (the MC's mom). For that you have to cast "Corruption" on her a few times. "Corruption" pretty much just acts like a key to further content.

There is no real "mind control" where you have brainless followers who will do whatever you want.

Make sure the Incest Patch is working (should say Incest Patch Enabled at the top right of the main menu screen).

Then text Cassandra, then select "Flirt with her."

The first time you flirt with her (or all of the time if the Incest Patch isn't installed) she will say, "Eww. That's a bit creepy [your name]."
The second time you flirt with her she will say, "Did you text the wrong person? I'm your sister you weirdo."
The third time she will say, "Seriously [your name]? Flirting with your sister?"

The only variables that affect those incidents are:
1. The Incest Patch is installed.
2. That you've had the previous flirt message.

Then flirt with her again and, if you have more than 60 influence with her, she will say, "You keep sending me these flirtatious texts and I'm gonna start thinking you're serious."

This triggers the rest of her content.

The next time you're in your house in the evening you should automatically have a scene where Cassandra catches you masturbating.

If, for some reason, that still isn't working, you can try to fix it with the console. Open it and type the following, hitting enter between each one:
Code:
sisFlirtCount = 3
iSisPoints = 0
sisInf = 60
sisFlirtCount can be anything 3+
sisInf can be anything 60+
Thank you. I didn't know you needed to get the rumors from Nick to progress, ty.

Reactions: BawdyBaron

NightPhantom

Oct 19, 2021
Is the incest patch enabled in the android version? cause i have been playing repeatedly and my influence with cassandra and the mother is over 100 and nothing is happening. Need help

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Is the incest patch enabled in the android version? cause i have been playing repeatedly and my influence with cassandra and the mother is over 100 and nothing is happening. Need help
No. Because I can't distribute any incest content on Patreon, I always upload a pre-patched Android apk on

Go to the Devilish Business page there and scroll down to the bottom, click on "Show previous versions" to get the link to the file.

NightPhantom

Oct 19, 2021
No. Because I can't distribute any incest content on Patreon, I always upload a pre-patched Android apk on

Go to the Devilish Business page there and scroll down to the bottom, click on "Show previous versions" to get the link to the file.
ok thanks I'll do that

RealEWF

Jul 7, 2021
There's a scene where you have fun in a limo with Jessica, and a party with Cassandra, how do you get the scenes?

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
There's a scene where you have fun in a limo with Jessica, and a party with Cassandra, how do you get the scenes?
I found the Limo scene after asking Nick about rumors. I called Jessica on Sunday night and got invited to the charity event.

Reactions: BawdyBaron
3.20 star(s) 27 Votes