3.20 star(s) 27 Votes

UrchinHank

Oct 21, 2017
D'oh! I got the email of the update yesterday (or before?) as I'm a patreon, and didn't remember to update until now.

Same thing happens with Light of my Life and other games, though, too.

niarrhhh

Mar 13, 2020
oh, this is not completed yet? aight, downloading again :oops: (thanks for tagging me on the patch notes btw, would've completely missed it otherwise lmao)

Chenfeizhang

Jul 17, 2021
Im not sure if like im doin smth wrong but no matter what I try I can't seem to progress Cassandra. I keep flirting with her and it she keeps saying the "im creepy" line, I've deleted and reinstalled the game 4 different times. Also I have checked if the insest patch is on by going in the consol and checking if it's true or not. I think its a bug with the flirt count not working properly or smth but im not sure. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: zyos24

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Im not sure if like im doin smth wrong but no matter what I try I can't seem to progress Cassandra. I keep flirting with her and it she keeps saying the "im creepy" line, I've deleted and reinstalled the game 4 different times. Also I have checked if the insest patch is on by going in the consol and checking if it's true or not. I think its a bug with the flirt count not working properly or smth but im not sure. Help would be greatly appreciated.
Well with so little info no one can really help you.

What did you do with "mom"?
Both stories are needed to progress with her.

Bichael

May 24, 2021
Well with so little info no one can really help you.

What did you do with "mom"?
Both stories are needed to progress with her.
(I forgot the password to the previous account so im usin a new one)
So far I have just asked mom everything that the game has allowed me too. Also im not sure if this helps but I have both of their influence counts above 100.

Reactions: zyos24

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Update: Devilish Business v0.64

Ashley's got a lot more art!

Patch Notes:
  • Added new art for Ashley.
  • Fixed some grammar and spelling errors.
The first of art has arrived. Ashley was the next on the rotation so we've added a number of new pieces for her, including completely new sprites for her Farmer's Market scene, her visit to your bedroom, and the video she sends to you when you flirt with her.

I hope you guys enjoy the new art. There's more on the way; Candace is next!

If you like the game, and want to see more progress, consider supporting me on . Every bit helps!

Reactions: HB38

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
This game has potential but it would be better if there was more art when having any sort of sexual relations with any of the characters.

Reactions: BawdyBaron

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
This game has potential but it would be better if there was more art when having any sort of sexual relations with any of the characters.
I completely agree! Consider supporting me on ; more money = more art!

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
I am in the same situation, I am not progressing in any way with Cassandra. She and the mother have more than 100 points.

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I am in the same situation, I am not progressing in any way with Cassandra. She and the mother have more than 100 points.
Make sure the Incest Patch is working (should say Incest Patch Enabled at the top right of the main menu screen).

Then text Cassandra, then select "Flirt with her."

The first time you flirt with her (or all of the time if the Incest Patch isn't installed) she will say, "Eww. That's a bit creepy [your name]."
The second time you flirt with her she will say, "Did you text the wrong person? I'm your sister you weirdo."
The third time she will say, "Seriously [your name]? Flirting with your sister?"

The only variables that affect those incidents are:
1. The Incest Patch is installed.
2. That you've had the previous flirt message.

Then flirt with her again and, if you have more than 60 influence with her, she will say, "You keep sending me these flirtatious texts and I'm gonna start thinking you're serious."

This triggers the rest of her content.

The next time you're in your house in the evening you should automatically have a scene where Cassandra catches you masturbating.

I'm not sure what could possible cause those not to fire, but if you want to try to fix it with the console, open it and type the following, hitting enter between each one:
Code:
sisFlirtCount = 3
iSisPoints = 0
sisInf = 60
sisFlirtCount can be anything 3+
sisInf can be anything 60+

Those are all the variables that control the start of Cassandra's content (other than the Incest Patch). Hope this helps.

Reactions: HB38

slashslayer

Apr 16, 2021
the idea seems great but the sprites positioning(including some that would be better as CGs) is just too awkward. i hope there'll be a rework of this some day
of course, i say so from what i see in the OP screenshots, i don't know if it was reworked already in some later update

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
the idea seems great but the sprites positioning(including some that would be better as CGs) is just too awkward. i hope there'll be a rework of this some day
of course, i say so from what i see in the OP screenshots, i don't know if it was reworked already in some later update
Dev is slowly adding in more and more art work to this game, it cost a lot of money to make the art work and it just takes time.

Reactions: sztrb
3.20 star(s) 27 Votes