3.20 star(s) 27 Votes

Melted

Nov 23, 2019
I first published Devilish Business almost 4 years ago. Sounds like I started an interesting trend ;)
A 4 year old game around here is definitely a trend setter. And based off of his user name, he must be seriously upset considering a large amount of the I-Games are indeed corruption/mind control related. Keep doing you. You're doing it well.

that's great but that's not my point. Corrupting minds type is boring and unnatural. The stories will be the same over and over again.
It seems like that was exactly your point and he refuted it perfectly. Since you've seen it 100 times over 2 years...and this is a 4 year old game... get it now?

Last edited:

joinchi

Sep 17, 2020
emma gives you a private dance

you and emma take your waitress home for a threesome

two How it is done thanks

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
emma gives you a private dance

you and emma take your waitress home for a threesome

two How it is done thanks
Private dance:
On Friday and Saturday evenings, if you text Nick, 80% of the time he'll invite you to join him at the club. Accept the invitation.

Once there, "Decline the offer" from Nick's girls, Kelly and Melissa, then "Go talk to Emma".

If your progress with Emma is high enough, you can ask for a private dance.

Threesome:
You have to have already had the "orgy" at Venus with Nick, Emily, and Hannah. (8% chance when you "Just get to work" in the afternoon with Nick, if your Influence with him is over 35).

Then, on your date with Emma, if it's the dinner date (70% chance), you can tell Emma the truth about the orgy.

Then, if your Influence is high enough with Emma, you can "Propose a threesome".

Reactions: joinchi

Norenson

Nov 10, 2018
Hi I've noticed a bug: If you don't have a private dance with Emma before you get the outfit, the gallery option remains lock since you've never experienced the first scene.

Anyway, this game is great! I'm loving it so far.

Reactions: BawdyBaron

niarrhhh

Mar 13, 2020
so, i've triggered the hannah/emily scene quite a few times already, and yet i can't seem to trigger the dialogue in emma's night date to get the threesome. my emma dates are weirdly uneventful, they just drink, eat, kiss, and bye; pretty odd considering the threesome scene is the only one i'm missing from the gallery

am i supposed to do something specific during the orgy in order to unlock the dialogue?

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
im new to pc how do i install the patch
Download the "patch.rpyc" file from , and move it to the "Devilish Business/game/" directory. You'll know it's properly installed if the main menu of the game has "Incest Patch Enabled" at the top right of the screen.

Hi I've noticed a bug: If you don't have a private dance with Emma before you get the outfit, the gallery option remains lock since you've never experienced the first scene.

Anyway, this game is great! I'm loving it so far.
Glad to hear you like the game!

Thanks for the report, I'll fix that for the next update.

In the meantime if you want to bypass that with the console, open the console and type:
Code:
emmaCheerleader = False
This will make it so you haven't bought the cheerleader costume, but you'll be able to get the other private dance from Emma when you go visit her.

so, i've triggered the hannah/emily scene quite a few times already, and yet i can't seem to trigger the dialogue in emma's night date to get the threesome. my emma dates are weirdly uneventful, they just drink, eat, kiss, and bye; pretty odd considering the threesome scene is the only one i'm missing from the gallery

am i supposed to do something specific during the orgy in order to unlock the dialogue?
I found the issue, thanks for reporting it to me.

The issue turns out to be that, on the first date, if you didn't tell her the truth about having the orgy (or you haven't had it yet), you couldn't ever re-attempt to have a threesome.

I'll fix that for the next update.

In the meantime, if you want to bypass that with the console, open the console and type:
Code:
emmaDateTruth = True
Then go on another date with Emma. That should allow you to "Propose a threesome".

Reactions: HB38

niarrhhh

Mar 13, 2020
I found the issue, thanks for reporting it to me.

The issue turns out to be that, on the first date, if you didn't tell her the truth about having the orgy (or you haven't had it yet), you couldn't ever re-attempt to have a threesome.

I'll fix that for the next update.

In the meantime, if you want to bypass that with the console, open the console and type:
Code:
emmaDateTruth = True
Then go on another date with Emma. That should allow you to "Propose a threesome".

ahh i see then, thanks a lot for finding the fix so quickly!! game's looking great btw!

Lucifer737

Jul 6, 2017
I'm at a loss for words. It's. Just a broken game! I wasted 2 hours just to get the corruption started! But guess what. Alot of people are facing the same issue. So it cnt be just me! The fucking game is broken. I did everything! I even used corruption on Ashley! But cnt use the corruption on the mother.

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I'm at a loss for words. It's. Just a broken game! I wasted 2 hours just to get the corruption started! But guess what. Alot of people are facing the same issue. So it cnt be just me! The fucking game is broken. I did everything! I even used corruption on Ashley! But cnt use the corruption on the mother.
Do you have the incest patch installed?

Arthur_Holdem

Feb 19, 2018
Why is so small support on patreon? Is this not a good game or what's the matter? The first post reply was like 3 years ago. What happend? Rare updates?
I'm not native, sowwy 4 mistackes ;P

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Why is so small support on patreon? Is this not a good game or what's the matter? The first post reply was like 3 years ago. What happend? Rare updates?
I'm not native, sowwy 4 mistackes ;P
I'm obviously biased, but I would say that it's because of the lack of art, which is because of the relatively low Patreon support, which is because of the lack of art, which is because of the relatively low Patreon support, etc., etc.

i would like to know that as well.
Make sure you have the incest patch installed. Then flirt with her via text message a few times.

3.20 star(s) 27 Votes