3.20 star(s) 27 Votes

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Ah, thanks. Hadn't been doing that because response was always, "ooh, creepy".
Yeah, the first time (and always, if the incest patch isn't on) she says, "That's a bit creepy."

If the patch is enabled, the next time you flirt she asks: "Did you text the wrong person? I'm your sister you weirdo." Then, "Seriously? Flirting with your sister?" Then "You keep sending me these flirtatious texts and I'm gonna start thinking you're serious."

That final message triggers the evening scene.

Reactions: Pudthumper

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
Yeah, the first time (and always, if the incest patch isn't on) she says, "That's a bit creepy."

If the patch is enabled, the next time you flirt she asks: "Did you text the wrong person? I'm your sister you weirdo." Then, "Seriously? Flirting with your sister?" Then "You keep sending me these flirtatious texts and I'm gonna start thinking you're serious."

That final message triggers the evening scene.
Yep, that's how it played out. Thanks again.

Reactions: BawdyBaron

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Did the walkthrough get smaller? I thought it used to be more comprehensive.
The walkthrough hasn't changed; I only ever wrote out a walkthrough for Candace. Maybe you're thinking of my walkthrough for Thunderous Business? That one is much more comprehensive.

How do we get an ending with Cassandra?
Like all the girls, you need to have 100+ influence over her as well as satisfactorily complete a few plot points for her. In Cassandra's case you need at least three of: check on her after Nick slaps her ass, make supper for her and Candace on the first day, cum in her mouth when you promised to do so, go to a party with her, and introduce her to Jessica.

Reactions: Frank01 and er982

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Candace is bugged for me I cast corruption on her and tell her I'm turned on she says it's inappropriate my influence is 152 for her

Last edited:

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Candace is bugged for me I cast corruption on her and tell her I'm turned on she says it's inappropriate my influence is 152 for her
Do you mean when you "Ask about the sex"? You "Cast Corruption on Mom" then "Admit to being turned on" then she says "[yourname]! That is not appropriate."?

Because that's does seem really weird. The only requirement for the "Admit to being turned on" to go the other way is for her corruption to be 5+, and "Cast Corruption on Mom" adds 5 corruption.

Maybe send me the save file and I can find out what went wrong.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Do you mean when you "Ask about the sex"? You "Cast Corruption on Mom" then "Admit to being turned on" then she says "[yourname]! That is not appropriate."?

Because that's does seem really weird. The only requirement for the "Admit to being turned on" to go the other way is for her corruption to be 5+, and "Cast Corruption on Mom" adds 5 corruption.

Maybe send me the save file and I can find out what went wrong.
thanks here you go I'm not sure why it's doing that I haven't tested the other characters yet

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
thanks here you go I'm not sure why it's doing that I haven't tested the other characters yet
Found the problem: you haven't learned the Corruption spell yet (maybe you're mixing it up with Charm?)

Next time you are at the club in the afternoon, select "Chat with Dad" instead of "Just get to work". Nick will teach you the Corruption spell. Then you can resume where you left off with Candace.

Enjoy!

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Found the problem: you haven't learned the Corruption spell yet (maybe you're mixing it up with Charm?)

Next time you are at the club in the afternoon, select "Chat with Dad" instead of "Just get to work". Nick will teach you the Corruption spell. Then you can resume where you left off with Candace.

Enjoy!
oh thanks for the help awesome game by the way

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
Suggestion: On nights when Cassandra is out with friends so it is only you and Candace, please make it so watching the fantasy show doesn't lead to the threesome with both, and instead points to the choices with Candace unlocked before the MFF scene unlocked.

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Suggestion: On nights when Cassandra is out with friends so it is only you and Candace, please make it so watching the fantasy show doesn't lead to the threesome with both, and instead points to the choices with Candace unlocked before the MFF scene unlocked.
Thanks for the reminder! I had noticed that a little while ago and meant to fix it but it slipped my mind. I'll fix it for the next update!

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
How do I give the cosplay outfit to Ashley?
Weekend afternoons, if you text Ashley and "see what she's up to" there is a chance that she'll invite you to a trivia contest at a local pub. Accept the invitation. Then, if you have at least $500, you can make a bet that you'll beat her at trivia. If you do, she comes over to your house and she wears the costume for losing the bet.

But there's no art for that scene yet :( (hopefully next Ashley update).

CptCalicoJack

Aug 29, 2020
Weekend afternoons, if you text Ashley and "see what she's up to" there is a chance that she'll invite you to a trivia contest at a local pub. Accept the invitation. Then, if you have at least $500, you can make a bet that you'll beat her at trivia. If you do, she comes over to your house and she wears the costume for losing the bet.

But there's no art for that scene yet :( (hopefully next Ashley update).

Ok, thanks.

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Update: Devilish Business v0.61

Replay gallery and bug fixes!

Patch Notes:
  • Added a replay gallery, allowing you to replay many of the lewd scenes (once you've unlocked them).
  • Fixed an issue which could cause you to miss the path to romancing Candace. (Thanks dokodesuka.)
  • Fixed an issue that locked you into only experiencing Candace and Cassandra's FFM scene. (Thanks Frank01.)
I hope you enjoy the new replay feature! You can currently replay most of the girls' lewd scenes once you've played the most risqué version of them. The replays do not currently extend to the endings, but if enough people want that, I could add it at a later date.

If you like the game and want to see more progress consider supporting me on . Every bit helps!

Reactions: Blueboy69 and t77

Blueboy69

Nov 14, 2018
Update: Devilish Business v0.61

Replay gallery and bug fixes!

Patch Notes:
  • Added a replay gallery, allowing you to replay many of the lewd scenes (once you've unlocked them).
  • Fixed an issue which could cause you to miss the path to romancing Candace. (Thanks dokodesuka.)
  • Fixed an issue that locked you into only experiencing Candace and Cassandra's FFM scene. (Thanks Frank01.)
I hope you enjoy the new replay feature! You can currently replay most of the girls' lewd scenes once you've played the most risqué version of them. The replays do not currently extend to the endings, but if enough people want that, I could add it at a later date.

If you like the game and want to see more progress consider supporting me on . Every bit helps!
Very nice, is there going to be an expansion on the BDSM stuff with Jessica in the future?

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Very nice, is there going to be an expansion on the BDSM stuff with Jessica in the future?
I did have the beginnings of some more BDSM content in an earlier build of the game that I may revisit at some point.

My current priority is to get more art into the game, as I don't want to keep adding written content that may never get visuals.

3.20 star(s) 27 Votes