3.20 star(s) 27 Votes

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Update: Devilish Business v0.60

New art for Candace!

Patch Notes:
  • Added new art for Candace.
  • Made it clear that "Easy Mode" has no end date. (Thanks molitar).
  • Fixed various minor bugs and mistakes.
As per Patron votes, Candace has some new art! This update includes a new outfit for her (her bikini for her beach scenes) as well as two new poses for existing lewd scenes.

If you like the game and want to see more progress consider supporting me on . Every bit helps!

Reactions: StJesuz

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Is there a list of endings and their pre-reqs?
I haven't written one out, no. But basically there are two branches to the ending and each of those branches has a variation for every combination of girls that you have successfully "courted".

So, if you only have one join you, you get a unique ending with just that girl. The same goes for any two girls. Or any three. Etc.

With regards to the pre-reqs, each of the girls has specific plot points that count towards her joining you in the end (basically, just don't be a jerk to them); get enough of those, plus get your influence over her to 100+, and she joins you.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How to install the patch I don't get it?
You drop it into the game folder just like most other incest patches.
Inside the main folder there is a folder called "game" and this is where it goes.

UrchinHank

Oct 21, 2017
I support this on Patreon, but is it terrible that I don't really pay attention to it until it's updated here?
I enjoy the game.

Reactions: BawdyBaron

yoggyz

Feb 12, 2020
Is there any plan to put a gallery or a "Go-Back-To-A-Scener" feature?
It'd help see if something was missing or so, the game can pretty much be a loop and i didnt know if i finished everything or not, did i get the church scene i cant remember, etc.

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Is there any plan to put a gallery or a "Go-Back-To-A-Scener" feature?
It'd help see if something was missing or so, the game can pretty much be a loop and i didnt know if i finished everything or not, did i get the church scene i cant remember, etc.
I've actually been working on that behind the scenes a little bit lately. I'm hoping to have some kind of gallery feature in the next big update.

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
Have you watched TV with her? That's likely your next step. Do that a few more times, cast corruption some more, then go back to your computer. Her storyline jumps around a bit, but is pretty long. If I had to guess, I'd figure that you're stuck roughly around stage 6 of 21 of her story.
I think I have a bug then, because I've tried everything on Saturday and there's no Corrupt available. Please advise.

devillish.jpg
If it's not there then it does seem really weird that you're having so much trouble. The only requirements for casting Corruption on her at this stage are: Influence over 70 required to successfully ask about the sex; the incest patch installed to be turned on by her description; have learned Corruption from Nick; mana over 25 to cast Corruption. As long as you have those 4 things, you should be able to start her path.
The requirements are all met, but the path is stuck. Some more info (and my latest save is attached):

devillish02.png

devillish03.jpg

Last edited:

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
I also want to add that a great feature that some dating sims have is the "hints catalog", a screen where you can see:
A) The girls that have paths in the game.
B) What step of the path, for each girl, you're in, and what steps are left to do.​

Since your game has so many factors involved in the progress of a path, it would be nice to have such a thing.

Edit: I only come here and talk about the problems, it makes it look like I don't like your game. It's not that.
Your writing is amazing (definitely stands out, it's concise, entertaining), that's why I'm so invested in completing the paths I'm interested in x)

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
Enjoying the game so far. I like the treatment of the "devil dad" trope and the story keeps one clicking. If only it were less text-based and more visual, I would give it 5 stars out of 5. But 4 ain’t bad, right?

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I think I have a bug then, because I've tried everything on Saturday and there's no Corrupt available. Please advise.
The requirements are all met, but the path is stuck. Some more info (and my latest save is attached):
I found the problem, and it's one that I never expected/planned for. I'll work towards fixing this for the next update.

Basically, you never told Cassandra that she's only your half sister. This led to you never being able to tell Candace. Which led to you not being able to ask about her wild past. Which led to not being able to start any of the incest content.

That one missed conversation created kind of a domino effect preventing you from moving forward.

Here's your save file. The only thing changed is that I took you back in time a few weeks (with no loss in progress) so that you have time to complete everything.

Your next step should be to visit Cassandra in the evening and tell her about her parentage. Then, talk to Candace and tell her about Cassandra's parentage, after which you will be able to "Push for more information about her wild past." Then, during that conversation, ask about whatever you want, but make sure you "Ask about the sex" and "Admit to being turned on."

Because the order of things is sort of messed up, she will likely say that's not appropriate. That's ok. You will now be able to Corrupt her in the evening. Then talk to her about her past again and admit to being turned on again.

Then you're on your way!

Sorry about the trouble. I'll make some changes so that it's not such a mishmash for the future.

And thanks for the feedback!

Reactions: dokodesuka

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
I have the patched Android version but have not been able to charm or corrupt Cassandra. Is it because this is a "previous version" or did I miss something?

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I have the patched Android version but have not been able to charm or corrupt Cassandra. Is it because this is a "previous version" or did I miss something?
Text Cassandra (evenings when she's not in her room) and "Flirt with her" 4 times. The next evening after that will trigger her storyline.

3.20 star(s) 27 Votes